Three Months After

Arielle's Point of View

I’m here now, wearing my strapless Basque white dress, holding a bouquet of my favorite pink and red roses, while walking down the aisle and dad walking beside me. Looking at everyone, seeing my mom, Jana sitting next to her Luke and my nephew Casper with teary eyes, seeing Clark with Maya, Elizabeth and Thomas, Stella, Brenda, Lana and Russel, Drake, Clay, Kenneth and Max with smiles and happiness, they’re all there our friends. But something is more wonderful to look at this time, Roran, my everything, my husband and my happiness. His the missing piece I've looked for since then and now his here.

Dad hugged me and starts to cry, I feel his tears of joy.

"I'm so happy for you." Dad whisper. "I love you!" He added and kiss my forehead.

Staring how beautiful Roran is, with his black tuxedo and his hair being so styled for the day. The pastor started the ceremony and so on, till to the special part of the wedding,

"In the name of God, I, Roran Austin Sanders, take you, Arielle Kate Hall, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow." After that I followed,

"In the name of God, I, Arielle Kate Hall, take you, Roran Austin Sanders, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow."

A wedding would be perfect when you two both exchanged your vows together witnessed by God and to the people that love you. The next part is exchanging the symbol of this wedding and that is the ring,

"Arielle Kate Hall, I give you this ring as a sign of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you; In the name of the Father, And of the Son, And of the Holy Spirit." Roran said and fit the ring on my finger, I don't know how to feel this moment but this gives me giggles and happiness, now my turn,

"Roran Austin Sanders, I give you this ring ss a sign of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you; In the name of the Father, And of the Son, And of the Holy Spirit." I responded and put the ring on Roran's finger.

"You may now kiss the bride!" The pastor stated,

This is the start of everything, Roran cup my cheeks and we both smile at each other and whisper, "I love you", then after his warm lips touch mine and the moment feels like unending part of our story together. Everyone in the ceremony cheered with gladness, then the part of dismissal of blessings, and after that,

"I introduce to you, for the first time, Mr. Roran and Mrs. Arielle Sanders!" The Pastor state and everyone again cheered with applause.

I looked around and realized I was just standing in the middle of a crowded room seeing the people that were happy for me and Roran. He was the missing one, as I stare at him and smile.

Roran's Point of View

As the ceremony ended now we're going to the next part of this day, on the reception. Maya and Clark, as the emcee for the fun this afternoon and I am so happy to watch everyone with happiness in their faces. I got the time to talk with Kenneth and Max for a minute then,

"Let's welcome the newly Weds, Mr. and Mrs. Sanders, everyone!" Clark introduced.

 I offered a hand to Arielle and we made a slow dance on the aisle while the rest followed with their partners.

"You are so beautiful, Miss Hall!" I said faking and smirked.

"FYI, Mr. Sanders, incase you forgot that I own your last name from now on." Arielle said being on her mean trademark attitude.

"Oh! Really, Mrs. Sanders? How about that one?" I said smiling.

"Sounds better!" Arielle said leaning her head on my chest, "I thought I'll be forever alone." She whispered,

"Why did you think of that?" I said.

"Because… I thought there will never be a guy left for me." She said and look at me.

"Of course, you have." I simply said, "Just look at this face." I added smiling.

"If you didn't almost hit me five years ago, we would probably not met." She said.

"If you didn't apply to my company we would probably not met." I added. "Thanks to all the accidents in life we made our gate together." I said. "From the heartaches we had from both of our past, till to the moment we fell and developed, to the moment we almost lost us, to the moment we made our way to fix everything now here we are." I stated.

"Probably the best story I would keep. The moment we spell us together but seemed like hard but because of you, you saved us. Till we both had this…"

"This is ours now. No one will ever take this moment from us and for the next chapter of our story." I added and kiss her like I always mean it.