Chapter Twenty-Three

To celebrate our one year of being together, we also made a simple party just family and friends are invited. The purpose is to confirm it to everyone about me and Roran's engagement. The feeling is still not sinking in but I know and I'm sure I'm soon to be Mrs. Sanders.

"Are you okay?" Roran hugged me from behind while staring at the ring he gave me.

"Yea! I'm just nervous but excited." I said.

"Hey! Look at me, you can do it!" Roran said leaning a kiss on my forehead and hugged me. "I love you!" He added.

"I love you more!" I said smiling.

"Let's go? They're waiting outside?" Roran said, he held my hand and we get out on the house and went on the backyard to see my family and friends.

This is it. I mean, this is the first time that I will be standing in front of these wonderful people in my life, to tell them that this time I'm going to be married. Not with the wrong one but with the person I'm happy and loved with. When they saw us the cheer and applause gave me nerves but happiness at the same time,

"Good evening, everyone! Family and friends, thank you for coming here tonight and I'm so glad that in our one year of being a couple you will witness the new start of our new story as couple because…" I paused and smile and raise my right hand, "We're engaged, everyone!" I said gladly with teary eyes.

The cheer that I heard from the night Roran kneeled down was the same cheer I heard tonight. The love and happiness they showered for the both of us is priceless.

"I love you two!" Mom said crying while wrapping her arms around me and Roran. "I'm so happy." Mom added,

"Roran!" Elizabeth called and hugged him. "Congratulations, Arielle!" She added and hugged me.

"Congratulations, my little sister!" Jana greeted and hugged me with tears. "This is the most emotional party I've ever been." She added and smirked.

"Hey!" I saw Maya and I immediately jumped off and throw my tightest hug on her.

"Congratulations! Finally, you've found yours now!" Maya said.

"Finally, Maya!" I said between our hugs. "Thank you for always being there for me." I added.

"I will always be." Maya simply said, "Hey! Big brother!" Maya said and hugged Roran while crying.

"Hey!" Roran said almost near to cry.

"Promise me you'll always take good care of my best friend?" Maya said, "Pinky swear?" She added.

"Promise!" Roran answered and hug her again that made my heart melt.

As the night is near to an end,

"Thank you for all your love and support, everyone from my deepest heart and Roran. We are so happy to have you around this love story. To my family and friends, I love you all, we love you all!" I said and the party came to an end and this day will be the happiest day for me and Roran and also to our family and friends.