Chapter Sixteen

Arielle's Point of View

"There's a reason why." I said, "I lied because I can't fool myself, knowing that…" I paused and look at Roran,

Looking how much I've made him suffer, let him give everything for me. The way he understands my situation, I could remember how he tries to make me remember everything about him. He didn't know, I count them as a point that he'd proven himself so much.

"Roran?" I called. "You don't know how much I've tried to tell you that… I just fake that I remember Adam than you, but the fact is I really remember you." I explained,

"Why, Arielle?" He said restlessly standing and walking around the garden. "Why? I've tried so much, I've done everything to make you feel me." Roran said that stunned my heart.

"Roran! I did that because the moment you kissed me on the park at Canada… I admit to myself that I like you, the only thing I denied it because I remember Adam." I said crying. "I feel guilty after that kiss if you want to know that." I added, "You don't know how much I mean that." I said slapping my face with my palms.

"You do?" I heard him say, "Your guilty of thinking about Adam because if me?" He asked while holding my hands and put them away my face and now we're staring at each other,

"I accidentally thought about Adam that time you kissed me because I was still confused but what is sure for me is that my heart beats for you, Roran!" I said.

We stare at each other and the moment was like on the fairytales I've seen from the movies. The feeling like were alone and not anyone could stop the moment. Then he kissed me, the intimate feeling ran through my veins. His warm lips meet mine and I could be sure for the moment that, I love Roran.