Chapter Eighteen

Arielle's Point of View

Everything is fine now, having Roran beside is like the best feeling ever. No more pretending, no more secrets and no more awkward situations, just being comfortable with each other now.

It's been months had passed already. Roran and I are now on our five months as couple, and honestly I love the feeling like this. After buying something for Casper's present, we immediately head to the pizza station,

"Just Hawaiian and Pepperoni, ma'am and sir?" As the waiter asked our order. "Just give minutes, ma'am and sir." He added.

The waiter left and while we are sitting there,

"Oh my gosh!" I turned my head up and saw Adam and Chloe. "I can't believe we would meet here!" Chloe added smiling,

"Hi!" I said gladly and hugged her. "How are you?" I said when I noticed her big tummy. "You're pregnant!" I said.

"Congratulations, Adam and Chloe!" Roran said gladly and hugged Adam.

"Thank you, Roran!" Chloe said. "Actually, he's ready to go after two weeks." She added.

"Oh! I can't wait to see him." I said excitedly and smile at them. Realizing, I can't be more happier to Adam and Chloe, they're now near to becoming parents. "I'm so happy for the both of you!" I added.

"So! What this thing now, are you dating?" Adam asked.

"Yes! I can't let my girlfriend starve, Adam." Roran said smirking.

"Girlfriend?" Chloe look at me so surprised, "When did this thing happen?" She asked giggling.

"Actually, after Roran got home from London one month after he asked me." I simply answered.

"You got the right girl, Roran!" Adam said smiling. "I'm so happy for you, Arielle." He added.

"Thank you, Adam!" Roran said.

The conversation went to a long but fun one. We end up having a double date while talking and sharing some stuffs like how Adam and Chloe, improved their love for each other as couple and now soon to be parents.