Chapter Two

Roran's Point of View

You can't say anything wrong in London. The streets, the people, the places, the parks and the smell of opportunities. It's been a year already since I stayed in London for good. I meet new friends, like Max, Kenneth and Elizabeth. Remembered her, Elizabeth the girl who almost made me said goodbye to my left leg after she hit it. What a big coincidence to bump into her in London. Well the main purpose of going here is, to unwind and relax. Past year has made me like riding a rollercoaster. Staying in London made me realize that I have a life to live, but was that enough though? I'll try to figure that out.

This day, Max and I are planning to have an appearance to a big business orientation in the city. Anyway, Sanders Corporation is still alive, besides it is really progressing well, I let Clark sit as the substitute owner and maybe soon he'll be one of my partners too.

"When is the time of the orientation?" I asked to Max.

"Hmmm... According to the schedule it's from eleven to twelve at noon." Max said.

"That's great!" I simply said. "Anyway, did you told Kenneth too?" I asked.

"Yup! But he refused to go because he had something to finish in the studio." Max answered.

"Okay!" I said.

"By the way, how about Elizabeth?" Max asked. "She called me earlier and invited us if we could go to theirs on Friday, because her brother is throwing a birthday party." He added.

"Hmmm... I'll think of that." I simply answered.

"Come on, Roran!" Max said, "Elizabeth, is trying to be nice to us and especially to you." He said smirking.

"Shut up!" I said in annoyance. "You know I can't make her assume that I like her." I said.

"I know!" Max simply said.

Elizabeth and I, became close friends as of the past year. Max and Kenneth, witnessed how she became so different around me and I can't let her expect from me. I should say, I can't force myself to stick with someone I know my heart is still stuck with. It's still her, though it's been a year but how I wish I could get any news from her. The day went out well. The orientation is great and fun. This orientation is a great helpful for me to develop more products to the company in Los Angeles.