Chapter Twelve

Roran's Point of View

Two days later. Everything is almost done. Kenneth helped me book a flight, while Elizabeth and Max helped me packed my stuffs. Like this three suitcases and one backpack is really a thing now. Just another one sleep tonight and tomorrow morning,

"Knock! Knock!" I woke up, as soon as I heard Max behind the door knocking. "Are you up, now?" Max added.

"Yea! I'm up now…" I said but still shut back to sleep.

"Come on! Roran! You can't miss the flight if that's what you want." Max added.

Checking the clock and it's still six in the morning, my flight is at eight. I sigh annoyingly and slap my face with my hands.

"Fine! I'm up now!" I murmured. 

I slowly move my body and still on my position on bed. This is the only time that I went so lazy to woke up from bed. Around seven, I prepare myself for my flight and just grab my black long sleeve shirt and a jean then a pair of my sneakers. I grab my stuffs and Max, Kenneth and Elizabeth helped me brought them.

Good for a minute to arrived at the airport and there the last moment happened,

"We're still going to meet soon, right?" Elizabeth said smiling.

"Yes! Of course, El!" I said smiling and hugged her.

"We're going to miss you!" Kenneth said giving me a hug.

"I will still update you about my life, guys!" I said smirking trying not to make them so emotional.

"You sure about that?" Max said sobbing that made us laugh.

"Oh my gosh! You did?" Elizabeth said smirking while slowly wiping tears.

I will never forget these people that helped me so bad. They're my most special life savers. I just hope that whatever is going to happen in California, I will be happy and contented again. So with them too. I head to the plane and settled myself sitting on the third row and the only person that new my come back is Clark. I strictly told him not to tell anyone even Maya.