Chapter One

Arielle's Point of View

From the past year. All I ever did is keep myself surrounded with my mom, dad and my sister, though she's with her own family now especially that they had my seven months nephew Casper, which is really a good and amazing kiddo. Staying with my family made me realize how lucky I am.

I visit Jana and Luke at their house and saw my nephew Casper. It was the third time I went to Santa Monica, if I could still try to remember the first one is when mom brought me and Jana to meet our godparents, the second one is when we have our junior year field trip.

"So! How's my sister?" Jana asked carrying Casper on her arms.

"Kind of feeling better everyday." I simply answer. "How about you, you seemed so busy being these amazing "mother" for Casper." I said quoting the word mother and smile.

"Yea! It's hard but I'm trying my best, okay?" Jana said smirking.

"I know you will!" I said.

"Anyway, any news about Roran?" Jana recalled his name for the first time of my after one year recovery. I just shake my head as a no and smile a little. "Oh! Maybe he's just busy." She added.

"I guess." I said, "Or maybe he really left." I said being disappointed for myself.

"Hey! Roran is not like that." Jana defended, and I just smile at her.

From Santa Monica, now I'm at my lawn in Los Angeles, it's been a long time since I visited or should I say since I stayed here after the accident. Everything is good but dusty because of being left out but the best thing is I miss the whole place so bad. I went to the kitchen and decided to cook something I miss the whole time, pasta. The day ended so fast, it's already seven o'clock in the evening and I just finished my pasta for good and just the moment my stomach grumbling. I serve one plate for my pasta then I remember something that would made my meal worth special, I go outside to the porch and look up at the night sky. The stars. The best thing I see at night. The most wonderful and magical creation that pleases my eyes. I took a taste with my pasta and continue to look at the sky.

After that, I went to bed and stare at the ceiling. I checked my phone but still no expected messages and calls if anyone ever remembered me, if he ever remembered me. I wish one day I could received any news from him. It's been a year waiting for him. Yes! I waited for him to come back, though I'm not sure if he even waited for me the same way. My eyes slowly getting heavy till I fell asleep.