Chapter Fourteen

Roran's Point of View

I contacted Clark that I'm almost there. I told him that he can pick me up at the airport and go to the office to do a surprise for them. Absolutely, can't wait to meet the rest of them. Clark, arrived at the airport around one o'clock and we drive off to the office and arrived at one forty-five.

Clark, updated me with everything and all the progress of the company and to my surprise about him and Maya's relationship. Wow! I've miss everything a lot. Later that, when we reached at the office, luckily Mr. Jones wasn't there on the desk so the zone is clear and I can get in without anyone knowing I've arrived. Nothing's changed. Walking upstairs slowly not making any noises, Clark signalled me to hide.

"Where have you been?" I knew that tune. It's obviously Maya, if this wasn't a surprise I would hug her.

"Oh! I went to get some snacks." Clark excused. "What's that lame excuse?" I thought and smirk to myself while covering my mouth.

"Are you hiding something?" Maya suspect. I need to hide. I run downstairs and hide under the flower pot over the stairs. "By the way, the papers you signed for…" Maya stopped when I accidentally hit the small sculpture displayed on the side table. "What's that?" I heard steps of Maya walking down but…

Arielle's Point of View

Retouching of everything is my longest time pressure. I sometimes hate dealing with it but I have no choice but to look pleasing to everyone that I encounter everyday. I was about to open the door when I heard something fell and I saw the sculpture on the floor. I look around but the only thing I saw was Maya walking downstairs.

"What's that?" Maya asked.

"Just a sculpture that fell." I simply answered. Walking upstairs and there I saw Clark standing so restless that Maya noticed too. "Are you okay, Clark?" I asked.

"Yea! I'm fine!" Clark simply answered. "I need to go!" He ran downstairs. Maya and I just stare and smirked at each other.

"He's always weird." Maya said. "I'll be on the office." She added and I went back to my office.

Roran's Point of View

What the hell is that! I'm almost caught up. I ran immediately to the janitorial unit to have my no choice hideout. I heard steps and it gives me mini heart attack to realize if this surprise thing is over I've been a fool for myself. Why did I even come up with this stubborn idea. The door unlocked and I just close my eyes when,

"That's insane!" I slowly opened my eyes and saw Clark. "This surprise thing is so silly." He added.

I get out at the janitorial unit and clean myself.

"I didn't know that my idea of surprise would went like this." I said.

"So! What are you planning next?" Clark said whispering. "Swear, I'm like playing a do or die game." I give him a funny smirk and tap his shoulder.

"Calm down! Watch me." I said. "I want you to go back upstairs and act normal. Then I will follow you." I instructed.

Clark get upstairs and act normal as what I've told him. Then just one minute that pass I walked upstairs without letting them noticed me but what surprised me more,

Arielle's Point of View

While I was holding the folders to bring it to Maya when I bump to someone that fell all the folders and papers around, I slowly move myself without seeing who is the person.

"What happened?" I heard Maya said, "Roran?" I heard her call Roran's name? 

I look in front of me and saw Roran.