Chapter Eleven

Arielle's Point of View

Yesterday, Maya and I talked about everything what we wanted to talk about. I told her about how I feel bad of lying to her as a friend and how I wanted to reach out and tell them sooner but I guess that's what happened till Roran was nowhere on my radar to find. The following days, my work at the office becomes easy as it gets and more normal as it seems. Papers for approval, papers for appointments and papers for production and anything else.

I became close and comfortable with Clark, he even shared to me how Maya and him became close and end up being a wonderful couple for almost seven months.

"Roran told me that she was broken because Landon used her as a bait to Landon's ex." Clark stated.

"Oh my gosh! Is that true?" I turn my head to Maya and she gave me a nod. "That's way too rude." I added.

"Then he tries to flirt but I even give you the rudest word, remember?" Maya said so happy. I've never seen her happy till now.

"How would I forget that you told me, "You will seemed different from Roran." Clark said imitating Maya's voice that made us laugh.

Back to work now. I'm alone at my office while Maya and Clark went for lunch. I checked my phone and a sudden picture of me and Roran on my birthday while holding the red and pink roses he gave me popped out on my notifications that says,

"One of your beautiful pictures."

I left a smile on my face and agree. Definitely the beautiful one as I recall how that night became memorable and wonderful. Then I heard a knock on my door and its Brenda holding a cup of coffee,

"Guess, I should send you one." Brenda said and placed in on the table.

"Thank you, Brenda!" I said smiling.

"How's your day?" She asked.

"Hmmm… Still doing great." I simply answer.

The conversation didn't took that long then she just left the office to continue her work, while I do mine too.

As clock tics to six thirty in the evening. I've finished everything, good for the day. I clean my desk and then prepare myself and grab my keys and I'm off to go. I saw Maya preparing too and when I pass to their office, Roran's office.

"Hey! Your going home now?" Maya said.

"Oh! Yea!" I simply said. "How about you?" I added.

"Same thing." She simply answered.

"I thought Clark will drive you home?" I said.

"Oh! He always do but for now he went home rushing for an emergency and I don't have a choice but let him anyway." Maya stated.

"If you want, I can offer you a ride home." I offer.

I take Maya home and along the ride we jam with the music just like we always do. Just about, twenty minutes we finally reached to her lawn. We talked a little then after I head and drive home.