Chapter Twenty-One

Roran's Point of View

I can't stop staring at Arielle she looked so beautiful. I can't let any day to pass without seeing the perfection in her. While we are on our way to New York, the only thing we did is have a jam on the music and enjoy singing along. I miss this.

"You look so beautiful, Miss Hall!" I flirty said.

"Stop flirting, Mr. Sanders." She rolled her eyes and that mean stare that I miss to see from her.

"I'm not kidding, Miss Hall." I added, "Anyway, how do I look for tonight?" I asked trying to get her.

"Hmmm… Your like my grandfather." She said smirking.

"So that's funny now?" I said smirking. "Then I would say you look like my grandmother." I said.

"Roran, thank you for always being there." Arielle said. "I can't be more happier without you." She said.

"Everybody knows how to love but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever." I said straight that amaze her.

"And where on Earth did you get that?" She said smiling.

"Hey! It's true." I said smirking, "Okay fine! I read that on an article earlier and… Hey! Could you just appreciate my effort of memorizing it?" I said smirking.

"I love you!" Arielle said,

"I love you more!" I answer grabbing her hand and kiss it.

One hour after. Sitting on the forth row of the seats and the orchestra concert is nearly to start, the players settled down and later that the concert begin.

Watching the players are amazing but watching Arielle while staring at the play is more that anything for me. Watching her happy beside me is more important than anything. I hold my pocket and hold it for a second, I will make sure that tonight is the night for her.