Chapter Nineteen

Saturday morning and now Roran and I are on our way to Santa Monica in Jana and Luke's house. While on our way, we did a music jam and that's what makes me enjoy the ride. One hour after,

"Mommy!" I said excitedly as I saw mom on the yard entertaining a visitor,

"Darling!" Mom said, "I miss you so much! It's been a long time!" Mom added.

"I miss you more, mom!" I said, "Where's daddy?" I asked. "Oh! By the way, Roran is here." I added.

Mom and dad, even Jana, didn't know it yet that me and Roran are together now. So, maybe anytime today I could tell them.

"Hi!..." Roran look at me like, "What should I call your mom?" look. I smirk at little.

"Hi, Roran! We miss you so much!" Mom said and hugged him. "By the way, your dad and sister Jana are inside." Mom added.

We went in the house and Jana immediately recognized my appearance.

"Arielle!" Jana ran and hugged me. "Oh my gosh! You arrived!" She added. "Roran!" Jana said in surprise.

"Hi, Jana!" Roran simply greeted.

The birthday party started and everyone in the party sang Happy Birthday to Casper and when the food is placed all of the invitees are starting to eat and go to their respective tables.

While me and Roran are busy talking and we didn't noticed that my mom and dad were already staring at us,

"Ahem!" Jana get my attention and became awkward at the moment. "You two seemed so close." Jana said.

"Oh! Hmmm…" The only thing I said.

"You two seemed like…" Mom was about to finish when to my surprise,

"Hmmm… Actually, we have something to tell you." Roran said that made me chill and nervous for a second. Does he really mean it, like right now? As I argue with my mind.

"What are you going to say?" Dad asked.

"Mom, dad and Jana…" I said and look at Roran. "Roran and I are officially together." I said half nervous and half happy.

"Oh my gosh!" Jana said covering her mouth with her hand.

"You mean… You and Roran are couple?" Dad said so surprised and speechless. Then I saw mom wiping tears next to dad,

"Mom?" I asked feeling worried.

"I'm sorry!" Mom said, "I'm just so emotional, for the both of you." She added, "Through the years I've seen how you both helped each other and now your finally both of each other's arms." Mom said.

"Wow!" Jana said, "Why didn't you feel emotional when I confess to you about me and Luke. I'm jealous." Jana said and smirk at the end.

"Ewww!" I said playfully and we all laugh.

"Just remember to care and be on each other's side. Don't let hate to move in to your relationship." Mom said while holding my hand and Roran's hand.

"I am happy if you two are both happy too. Just promise me Roran, to never break my little Arielle's heart." Dad said.

"I promise to never break Arielle's heart, Mr. Hall." Roran said and look at me.

I'm so thankful to have them beside me and I can't trade them for anything.