Overrun Positivity (=Accidentverse=)

Start from the beginning

After making sure the eggs were okay to eat, he took another piece and tried to jam it in the other Dream's mouth. "Hey! He might choke on that if you try to feed him now! I'll make some more for him when he wakes up, okay?" "But he needs energy too!" Error yelled back. "He's like that because he overworked himself! I want him to wake up! We have to get back out there and get Vantablack away from here!" "Vantablack? Is that who Silence was fighting back there?" Error nodded. "Yes, and he's very dangerous! We have to chase him out of here, wh-wherever this place is!"

Dream tried to process what this weird...version of Error was trying to tell him. If this Vantablack is so dangerous, how has he and Ink never heard of him? How has ne never met Silence for that matter? He thought he would be drawn by such a positive aura like that if he was ever in his vicinity. Maybe he wasn't?But how is that possible? Dream's been all over the place for the last 600 years or so! There were too many questions popping up; crowding his skull and they wouldn't go away.

    His focus was too diverted to notice the other Dream waking up. Error almost cried in relief to see that he was okay. Once he realized how worried he'd been, he scolded himself. He was just using Dream to get rid of Vantablack, then none of this would matter once everything got back to normal. But he couldn't help but feel glad that his Dream was okay. "Hey Dream," he said, trying not to outwardly show his emotions. He smiled at him. It was a tired smile. He was obviously trying hard not to pass out on him, but he didn't know how long he could keep that up. "Hey," he finally said in response. That got the other out of his mini-breakdown.

    "You! Y-you're awake!" Dream noticed the other version of himself. "A...am i seeing things? ...or is there another me right there?" His voice was slow, but peaceful considering the situation at hand. Perhaps he wasn't fully awake yet. He picked up the plate and tried to give him a piece of the eggs. "You're very magic-deprived. You need energy. Here, it'll make you feel better." Dream #1 smiled. This other Error really cared for him, even if he may not know how to express that care properly. He really needed to give Dream #2 a nickname, as the author didn't want to confuse the readers by saying 'Dream' did or said something, so they needed to come up with an equally horrible nickname by society's standards. But what?

    He snapped out his thoughts when he heard Dream #2 groan. He was very tired. "Hey, maybe you should nap a little while longer. A nice sleep will replenish your magic faster-!" "NO!" Error cut off.  He didn't even realize he had the other him in his arms, keeping him close, as if he'd disappear at any moment. "He's not leaving me again..." He said, his voice turning into a quiet whimper as the sentence ended, probably realizing halfway through how sentimental his words sounded. He looked down, and buried his face into Dream's shoulder. "Thanks, other me, but I don't really want to sleep at the moment. Vantablack is still on the loose here in this Multiverse, and...Silence needs to chase him out of here before he does anything rash." Dream nodded. "I get that part, but I don't understand what Silence's actions have to do with the two of you! I mean, can't he just handle Vantablack on his own? Without you two guiding him, or whatever you're doing?" Dream #2 tore himself away from Error and stared at him for a moment, before laughing. "Didn't Error explain all of this to you already while I was out? Silence can't exist without us!" Dream blinked. "I don't really understand, but, maybe Ink and I can take care of Vantablack while you two rest! Even though you could probably excuse your tiredness and magic deprivation if it were anyone else looking after you, Error is badly hurt, and shouldn't go into combat in such a condition!" Dream smiled again, this time in a more somber manner. "Listen, I tried to defeat Vantablack on my own. We don't stand a chance." Dream grimaced. How positive of you, he thought.

    He sighed. If there was one thing he knew about himself, he was stubborn. This argument wouldn't get anywhere at this rate. He had no idea how to convince either of them to stay, so he only groaned sternly and said "Fine! But I'm not helping you! I'm begging you, don't get hurt again!"

    Error and Dream smiled, and got up. "Please excuse us," he said, pushing Dream into the doorway of the kitchen, giving the duo a good amount of space. "Can you not be so harsh this time?" He gasps as he saw Error's strings grab the Dream's soul, keeping it in place in front of the owner's chest. "How about..." he started, suddenly yanking his soul towards him. A bright light outlined them. "No." He finished. The two bodies turned white and melted together, creating another, taller, silhouette. He stared in awe as he saw the skeleton, Silence, from earlier stood before him. It all made sense, yet it didn't at the same time. "Goodbye, Dream. It was nice meeting you." Silence's voice was smooth. There were no glitches to be heard, or seen, but it was certainly deeper than his own voice. That was all he did before he teleported away, presumably to chase off Vantablack. All Dream could do is stand there.

    What in the ever loving heck just happened today?