Overrun Positivity (=Accidentverse=)

A/N: Accidentverse belongs to:
https://accidentverse.tumblr.com (you'll probably have to copy and paste)
Not everything about the characters from this awesome Multiverse is accurate(understatement, like, nothing is accurate at all), so keep that in mind!

Dream gasped. There was a sudden drop in positivity in the Universe he and Ink were in. They were fighting Error when he doubled over from the sudden magic loss. "Dream, are you okay?" There's no way Nightmare caused this. But who else could it be? Whatever it was, they had to get rid of it. "Ink, there's a very big increase in negativity all of a sudden. I have to go find it." Dream said as he ran off in the direction of the source. Ink was going to go after him, but the feeling of Error's strings on his bones snapped him out his thoughts. Dream will be fine, he thought, breaking out of the strings and regaining his focus. He had an enemy to beat, then he could go find Dream.

    It pained him to follow such a negative aura, away from the positivity. But he did, down what felt like a thousand alleyways and three dozen abandoned roads. Then he felt a positive aura appear near the source of the negative one. Dream smiled. At least there was a little positivity. But what was it?

Dream's sockets widened when suddenly a figure was thrown past him at lightning speed, and crashed into a brick wall. The figure got back up immediately, as if the blow was nothing, and summoned two large golden sickles, and charged at the other they were fighting. That skeleton was undoubtedly the source of positivity. Dream stared at the two people. He's never seen either of them before. The first one, with the golden sickles, looked a lot like Error, except the strings on his face were golden, and were a little more...wavy. The other looked like Nightmare, but with clothing that resembled Ink's. Heck, he even had the enormous paintbrush! He was the source of the negativity, from what Dream could tell. But who were these guys?

    Either way, he rooted for the Error-looking being, because he was the only shot at getting rid of such a negative aura. He would help, but the other's aura weakened him too much for him to have a chance. So he watched, and waited.

He studied the duo fighting against one another. Their powers were a lot like who they resembled. The sickle-bearing one, who he'll simply nickname Sickle for the moment, could use the golden strings pouring from his sockets in very similar ways to Error. He was silent throughout the battle, other than a few pained screams here and there from getting hit in undesirable places, like in the neck or joints. The Nightmare-looking one, who Dream shall nickname Brush(he's about as good as Asgore with the nicknames) was exactly what Dream thought Nightmare would be like if he shared Ink's powers and a bit of Ink's mind and morals. He used his brush, who he seemed to call 'Lukaria', to create more tendrils to come out of the ground, and to send flying negativity-filled projectiles that looked like paint towards Sickle. Upon further observation, Sickle could turn his weapons into a bow that resembled his own. Though he didn't use it often. Fair enough, creating magic arrows takes a lot of power, if that bow worked anything like Dream's. Eventually, Brush trapped Sickle in one of the two tendrils that came out of back, holding him by his neck. Sickle was struggling for air, clawing at it.

Vantablack laughed maniacally in pure joy and excitement at the sight of his rival squirming in his grasp. He won't escape this time! He always disregarded him, saying that he was foolish and stupid! If he was like Silence says, then how did he take over the Multiverse like an evil genius, and have the skill to have him beg for mercy? Well, he wasn't begging yet, but surely he will be soon! No, he will be, wether he likes it or not! Well, he definitely won't like begging; who does? Not to mention if his senses do not deceive him(which they never do because he's brillant and makes no mistakes), they're in the presence of an audience! Someone's watching them from behind one of the buildings, probably cowering in fear of the horrifying Vantablack, who shall take over their Multiverse, and get a front row view of a taste of what he'll bring to this Multiverse who he'll conquer and enslave for his own needs! The more negativity, the better! He was so good at being a villain.