Overrun Positivity (=Accidentverse=)

Start from the beginning

Silence struggled in one of Vantablack's tentacles that he has wrapped around his neck. He more he clawed at the tendril, trying to get free, the tighter it gets. He can feel his insides boil. He felt unstable, especially in the grasp of an embodiment of bad feelings. He felt himself ripping apart. He screamed in pain as it happened. He heard his voice becoming two. No, he can't. He has to stay together, just a little longer. Until Vantablack gives up, and goes home. He can't let him know who he really is. He won't let this Multiverse fall like his did. What kind of Guardian would he be if he let that happen? "Come on, show me who you really are," he hears Vantablack say, amused. Those words barely reached him through the pain. "I know you want to." His grip tightened.

But he refused.

Suddenly, a blue, glowing arrow pierced through Vanta's tendril, making him drop Silence. He heaved, trying to catch his breath. Everything was blurry as he felt a positive aura nearby. Someone picked him up. A skeleton. His vision was to blurry to see them. He heard him speak, but it only sounded like mumbles. The person didn't hurt him, so he let himself relax. He was okay. Everything was okay.

    Dream was relieved when he felt Ink behind him. With confidence, he was finally able to help the mysterious skeleton who fought for the sake of all good things, and fired an arrow through the tendril that held him hostage. He dropped to the floor, seemingly unconscious. Dream picked him up, telling him he was going to be alright in case he could hear him. He ran, taking him back to the Star base in the Doodle Sphere. He felt bad for leaving Ink to deal with 'Brush', but he had to get Sickle away from him.

He laid him on the couch, removing his extra layers to find and treat any bad injuries. He found a bad strike across his rib cage, much like the strike the human makes to end Sans in a genocide timeline. He wrapped bandages around it. He found no other horrible injuries somehow, and left him in his shirt and shorts. He didn't need all of those layers when his body was trying to heal.

Whenever Dream got injured to the point where he passes out, he loves waking up to food. So he decided to make eggs and toast for the stranger. He was waiting for the toast to be done before he heard a weird noise. He peeked around the corner to see if the stranger was okay...

But he was nowhere in sight. Instead, there were two people sleeping right next to each other.

    They looked just like him and Error. Except Error had a big scar across his rib cage, that was bandaged up. He didn't seem to have haphephobia either, because he was holding hands with a Dream lookalike, who just by looking at the bags under their closed sockets, was very worn out. He also had a resonance of the same scar, but it didn't look nearly as bad.

    Dream screamed in pure shock and surprise at the sight of one of the most dangerous monsters in the Multiverse on his couch.

    The loud noise woke Error from his slumber. He didn't even look at his surroundings or notice the horrified Dream standing in the doorway; he just started frantically shaking the skeleton fast asleep on the couch next to him. "Dream, are you okay?! Wake up!!" Dream ran over to the unfamiliar and definitely smaller Error. "Let him rest, he looks very tired." Error head shot up to look at him, then glanced down at himself. He only had his shorts on, and the rest of his outfit were nowhere in sight. He instinctively flings his arms over his exposed bones, and crawls to the other side of the couch. "W-who are you?! What's wrong with Dream? What did you do to him?!!" He blinked. "I could ask you the same thing. Where did that other person go?"

Error stared. "Do you mean Silence?" Dream's head snapped his direction. "Silence?" "Golden sickle boy who barely talks?" Dream nodded. "...it's a long story that I'd rather not tell. But he's okay, trust me." He nodded once more. He smelled the toast burning, so he held a finger up to Error motioning him to stay there, and plated the food and brought it back outside. Error only poked it before his face became one of disgust and decided that he didn't want to eat it. "Come on, Error..? You really need to eat something good for you with that wound of yours." Error turned away, but picked up the fork provided for him and took a bite. He waited after he swallowed, almost like he was expecting something to happen. Dream realized he probably expected it to be poisoned or something along the lines of that.