Chapter 13

Shawn's POV.

I jumped up and quickly turned off my alarm clock, so it wouldn't wake the kids. I quietly got out of bed and walked to my bathroom where I used it, brushed my teeth, washed my face then put on my robe and slippers. I walked downstairs to Bey's room, and gently tapped her as I sat on the bed.

"Bey, hey. Get up."

"What Shawn?" She asked putting the pillow over her face. I chuckled and snatched it off.

"Wake up."

"I am up!" She shouted. "What do you want?"

"Why are you so cranky?"

"Because you disturbed my beauty rest."

"You've gotten plenty of that already." I said brushing my fingers against her soft cheek. She grinned and looked back at me.

"Are we flirting at 6:30 in the morning?"

I licked my lips, then slightly bit them as I tilted my head to the side real quick. "Maybe.. maybe not." She sat up and hit my shoulder, I laughed.

"Cut it out."

"Cut what out?"

"Whatever you're trying to." She said looking me up and down.

I laughed. "I'm not trying to do anything! I have a question to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Can you get the kids ready while I make them breakfast and pack their bags?"

"Is that it? You not tryna.. kiss me, or touch me, or..."

"As much as I'd love to, no."

"You're so bad." She said pulling my ear.

"That turns me on. Don't do that." She laughed.

"What? Pull your ear?"

"Pulling, touching, rubbing.. mmm." He moaned.

"Shawn!"

I laughed. "That was a fake moan.. but for real, that turns me on, so stop." He said smacking my hand off him.

I stood up and shook my head as I folding the covers back, and fluffed my pillows some. Shawn and I both stood on both opposite sides of the bed, staring at each other. A smile crept up on his face.

"What?" I asked with a slight giggle. He shook his head and headed for the door. "Where you going?"

"To make the kids breakfast. Why?"

"I didn't get a good morning.. or a hug." He smiled and walked over to me as he pulled me into his arms, and gave me a tight squeeze. He kissed my forehead as he let go and held my shoulders.

"Good morning beautiful." She smiled and nodded her head.

"That's more like it." She said walking into the hallway. I followed and peeped her backside a few times...

"How was it sleeping in your new bed?" She quickly turned around to face me and leaned up against the rail.

"Oh my gosh Shawn.. that bed is the most comfortablest bed I've EVER slept in!" He chuckled.

"Making up your own words, huh?"

"Hell yeah! I slept like a baby!"

"I might have to try that out one day."

"Mhm.. we'll see about that."

"We will?" I asked coming closer to her.

"Yeah." She said biting her lip. Our mouths were inches apart. I could feel his minty breath against my skin. He leaned in more and-