Chapter 18

Crystal's POV.

After a few minutes of waiting, I got out of bed and made my way down the steps into the dark, cold hallway which led to the sounds that came from Beyoncé's room. I bitterly peeked through the crack of the door and watched as I got down on my knees.

"Is she sleep?" Beyoncé asked playing with her fingers.

"Finally.. that's what took me so long to get down here."

"Do you think this is wrong?" She rolled over on her side and Shawn twisted his eyebrows.

"Us laying here?" He asked.

"And.. her being right upstairs."

"We not doing nothing. Just chillin'.. right?"

"Yeah.." She yawned turning back over and pushed her butt against his dick.

My jaw dropped.. Only my ass belongs there.

He grabbed a handful of her hair, and draped it over her left shoulder as he brought his lips down to her neck and pecked it. I growled at the sight of them.

She giggled and smashed her lips onto his, smiling after he pulled away. Shawn returned the favor then reached down for the remote and - *click* .. the television turned off.

"Dammit." I expressed to myself in disappointment.

I peeked back in hoping I would be able to see a little something.. but what I already saw was plenty enough. All this time, I was right.. I'm not the only girl he kisses.. I'm not the only he touches.. and I'm not the only girl he loves on. It's also Beyoncé.

"Great." I whispered standing to my feet. "Just great.."

I wiped the stray tears from my eyes and proceeded back up the staircase as the continuos sounds of lip smacking, moaning and groaning slowly faded.

*

*

*

Shawn's POV.

As usual, Crystal wasn't beside me when I got up. Before searching for her, I rolled over and looked at the clock: 8:38 AM. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I jumped up and ran into my daughters room where she lay peacefully sleeping in her bed.

I sped down the steps, reconsidering that I should have been a sprinter in track back in high school. First person I saw was Crystal standing in front of the stove making eggs, bacon, grits and sausage. Knowing that she felt my presence in the room, I stood there anyway until she looked up.

"Oh good morning, Shawn." She nonchalantly said. I twisted my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

"Why isn't my daughter in school?"

"I'm here for you, not to babysit."

"Whatchu mean?"

"I'm here for you, not to babysit." She repeated.

"And.. exactly what does that have to do with?"

"Joi is your daughter.. I figured that either you or Bey would get up on time and get her ready. Therefore that's why she's not in school." She gave me a quick, fake smile.

"So you don't think that if we hadn't gotten up on time, you shouldn't have gotten her ready for us?"

"You wouldn't have overslept if you hadn't gone to bed late last night." She murmured.

"Excuse me?" I asked wanting to hear her a little bit more clear.

"You were sleeping so ease-fully, I didn't want to wake you."