Chapter 4 (Pt.2)

Recap:

"Shhh." Shawn said covering her mouth and putting her down. "Stay here." I slowly yet quietly walked towards the kitchen and saw a female figure going through our refrigerator. "Hey!" I shouted.

She turned around happily and waved as a piece of deli meat fell from her mouth and onto the floor. I twisted my eye brows and cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"It can't be." I said to myself, shaking my head in disbelief.

I heard little foot steps running from behind me which were Joi's. She stood beside me and widened her eyes as her little jaw dropped down to her knees.

"BEYONCÉ!!" She shouted and ran to her, hugging her long legs. "Daddy!" She shouted turning towards me. "My dream has come true!!"

I saw the girl bend down to pick her up, but quickly rushed over and grabbed her back. I looked at her as if I had just seen a ghost.

"Joi.. go to your room." I said not breaking any eye contact.

"Okay daddy."

Beyoncé stood there smiling at me as I walked around her multiple times. She looks exactly how she did as a doll. Same golden brown makeup, same pink colored lipstick, same poofy pink dress, same curly blonde hair, same white shoes, and.. the same body shape. I stopped in front of her and slowly reached out my index finger to touch her.

"Hi. I'm Beyoncé." And I quickly pulled back as she giggled.

"What's wrong?"

"A- am I dreaming?" I asked in all seriousness.

"Nope!" She said and pinched my arm.

"Ow!"

"See?!"

"How did you get here? how did you come alive?"

She shrugged her shoulders and curled the corners of her mouth downward. "I don't know.. I woke up in someone's bedroom about an hour ago and called out for someone but nobody answered." She paused.

"And I saw some pictures of you guys so I figured you'd be back soon.. Oh and, sorry for eating your food." She said glancing at the fridge.

I heard everything she said but wasn't really paying attention. I was still stuck on how she's here standing right in front of me.

"Do you know what 1+1 equals?"

"Tw-"

"And who our current president of the United States is?"

"Oba-"

"And how many states there ar-"

"Can I speak!" She shouted which totally caught me off guard. I sighed and backed up some allowing her to answer my questions.

"Go ahead."

"One plus one is two.. Barack Obama is our president and there are 50 states." She finished. "I may be a blonde, but I'm not stupid."

"I wasn't expecting you to know that."

"Expect the unexpected." She said with a wink. I gave her a strange look and reached for my cellphone that was in my pocket.

"Do you need me to call anyone?"

"Like who?"

"I don't know.. the police.. your mom, your dad, your sister.. brothers?"

"No please don't call the cops.. Um, if you wouldn't mind giving me a few bucks I can walk to find the nearest motel or some-"

"Why would I kick you out?"