Chapter 6

"Joi.. Joi! Wake up babe, you have to get ready for school."

"BB?"

"Yes?"

"5 more minutes?"

I sighed and looked at the clock. "5 more minutes." Bey said before kissing her head. She walked to Joi's closet and picked out a strapless yellow sundress that had a brown belt around it, a jean jacket and brown sandals. She hung it up on the closet door then was about to wake Joi up again, when Shawn came rushing through.

"Joi, Joi!" He shouted. "Wake up."

Beyoncé stood there looking at him like he was crazy. "Shawn.. it's okay. I gave her 5 more minutes." She giggled. He sighed of relief and smiled. "Thanks."

I laughed. "No problem.. Joi baby, it's time to get up now. Breakfast is downstairs on the table for you." She sat up with her eyes still closed, as she stretched her arms up.

"BB, pick me up."

"Don't you wanna get dressed first?"

"Yes." She whispered. "Hi daddy."

"Hey princess. Why are you so tired? you went to bed early last night." She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know.."

"Okay, well.. get dressed so you can eat alright?" She nodded her head as Bey helped her get dressed. They walked downstairs afterwards and met Shawn in the dining room. They finished eating, then Bey helped Joi pack her book bag. She stood by the door and smiled.

"Bye BB." She said as she hugged her.

"See you later Joi." Bey said as she pulled away. Shawn flashed Bey a smile as he closed the door behind him.

*

*

*

"Joi.. Crystal and Tyler are coming over tonight for dinner." Shawn said as he looked at her through the rear view mirror.

I sighed. "Okay.. are you going to cook? or BB?"

"It doesn't matter princess. Who do you want to cook?"

"BB. Her food is good."

"Mine isn't?"

"It's okay." Joi said as she smiled.

"That's cold Ma.. But it's alright."

I giggled. "I'm playing daddy. Of course your cooking is good! I just like BB's a little more."

"Thats fine." He said as he parked on the curb. "Ready to go?"

"Yes!" Joi said as she un strapped herself. She grabbed her book bag, then climbed into Shawn's arms as he pulled her out of the car. They both smiled at each other.

"Gonna have a good day?"

"Yes daddy, I'm gonna have a good day. And I promise to to be good."

I chuckled. "Good girl." He said as he kissed her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too." She said as she smiled again. I put her down then got into my car and drove off.

*

*

*

Shawn's P.O.V

When I got back home, it was awfully quiet. I looked around for Beyoncé.. but I didn't see her. "Bey?" I said out loud. No answer. I placed my keys on the coffee table, and was about to walk upstairs when she came in through the back door singing. She had on short black and gray yoga shorts, with a gray tank top and sneakers. Her hair was in a ponytail.. and she was sweating. She looked sexy as hell. ...What? She stopped when she noticed me.