Chapter 10

Crystal's POV.

The sound of my phone harshly buzzing against the cherry wood nightstand immediately woke me up from out of my sleep. I got out of Shawn's grip and rolled over to grab it which read "Mom."

Phone conversation.

"Hello?"

"Mommy? Good morning!"

I smiled, sitting up some. "Good morning baby. How are you?"

"Good. I just ate some cereal."

"You did? That's great! how'd you sleep?"

"Good. Where is Shawn and Joi and BB?"

"They're all still sleep."

"Oh okay. Grandma said when are you coming to get me?"

"I'll be there soon. Make sure you're dressed because you have a doctors appointment."

"Alright, I love you!"

"I love you too."

End of phone conversation.

I kissed Shawn's cheek, running my fingers down his bare chest and bit my lip as I got up to brush my teeth. I then quietly made my way downstairs to the kitchen and began to prepare breakfast.

*

*

*

Shawn's P.O.V

I woke up to the bright sun glaring in my face. I rubbed my eyes and rolled over to see that I was alone. I handled my business in the bathroom, then slipped on a pair of sweats and slippers.

I checked in on Joi's room, and of course she wasn't in there. I walked downstairs and saw Crystal lying on her stomach, watching tv. I smiled as I approached her.

"Good morning beautiful." I whispered in her ear. She smiled and looked up at me.

"Good morning honey." She said before pecking my lips. I smirked and stood back up. "Where's your shirt?"

"Upstairs."

"Well put it on, baby."

"Why?"

"Cause I don't want your body exposed to everyone."

"Everyone? It's only me, you, Bey and Joi here." She rolled her eyes as she looked back at the tv. "What time did you get up?"

"Like.. an hour ago."

"You could've watched tv in my room.. I wouldn't have mind."

"I know.. but I cooked."

"You did?"

"Yeah, it's in the stove. I was waiting for everybody to wake up."

"Oh alright. Is Joi in the room with Bey?"

"I don't know, I didn't check."

He nodded his head as he walked to the guests room, and quietly opened the door where he saw Joi getting off of the bed. He smiled as she walked over to him and climbed into his arms.

"Hi daddy." She whispered.

"Good morning princess. How are you?"

"Good. I'm hungry."

"Okay, come on. Crystal made breakfast."

"She's still here?" She asked as she looked at him.

The Barbie Doll.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें