Chapter 11

Shawn's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm going off in the pocket of my pajama shorts. I quickly turned it off then sat up slowly to get all of my thoughts together, before looking over at Bey who was peacefully lying on her side with her arms under her head and her legs curled up.

Her hair was perfectly draped over her shoulder, onto the pillow, and every breath she took was s i l e n t. She's so beautiful when she's not mad.. but sexy when she is. I hit my head against the palm of my hand to snap myself out of it.

"Snap out of it Shawn, you're with Crystal.. not Bey. Snap out of it Shawn, you're with Crystal.. not Bey." I kept telling myself. I sighed and lightly tapped her. She didn't budge. I tapped her again, but with a little more force.

"Bey." I whispered. "Get up." She loudly exhaled and moved her lower body.

"I'm up Shawn." Her raspy voice spoke back. I smiled and placed my chin on her shoulder.

"Good morning." She squinted her face and buried it into the pillow. I raised my eye brows and sat back up. "What's wrong?"

"Gosh boy, ever heard of toothpaste and a toothbrush? Yeah you need some listerine while you're at it." She said as she got up. "Not a sip, not a swallow but the whole damn bottle!" She shouted as she walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

I laughed out loud then stood up and made the bed. I walked into the hallway and the door swung open, hitting me in my toe. I groaned as I held my knee to my chest and jumped up and down in pain. Bey gasped and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Shawn, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were standing there."

"I wasn't standing there.. I was walking to the kitchen!"

"Are you okay? let me see." She said as she moved my hand. Blood gushed from my toenail and filled the palms of my hands. We both twisted our faces. "Ew. Damn, go sit on the couch and I'll get you some band aids and peroxide."

She ran up the stairs to the hallway bathroom and grabbed the things that she needed. On her way back, she saw Joi getting out of bed. She quietly opened her door and smiled as she stood in the doorway.

"Good morning munchkin."

"Good morning BB. What is today?"

I laughed. "Monday."

"I hate Mondays."

"Why?"

"Because.. it's so far from Friday but so close to being Monday again."

"The week will go by quick, don't worry. You hungry?"

"Yes. Where is daddy?"

"He's downstairs. What do you wanna eat?"

"Frosted flakes."

"K, get dressed and I'll do your hair."

"Okay." Joi said as Bey pulled the door together.

She walked to her closet and picked out a black hello kitty shirt, dark denim jeans and her red black and white 4's. She put on her silver heart earrings then grabbed a red bow and headed downstairs.

***

Bey's P.O.V

I walked back downstairs and went over to Shawn who was pressing a napkin against his toe. I sat in front of him and looked up.

"Jois up. She should be getting dressed right now."

"Thanks." Bey nodded her head and moved his hands.