Chapter 9

Joi's P.O.V

I heard a loud beeping noise coming from outside of my room. I pouted and dragged myself out of my bed, as I followed the noise. I opened daddy's door and saw that it was his alarm. I walked down the steps and it was a little dark. I got scared so I sat on the step and folded my arms.

"Daddy?" I called out. "Daddy?" I ran to BB's room and jumped on the bed so none of the monsters would get me. I saw daddy laying next to her, and I shook him. "Wake up." I pouted. "Daddy, get up." I shouted as I slapped his cheek. He jumped up, I giggled.

"What's wrong?" He quietly asked.

"I have to get ready for school, ding dong!" He chuckled.

"It's a good thing you woke up when you did.. or else you wouldn't have been going to school today." Bey rolled over on her stomach. Joi covered her and her dad's mouth, so she wouldn't wake her. "Go get dressed." He whispered. Joi nodded her head as she tip toed back upstairs to her room.

He leaned on his elbow as he stared at Bey and thought about tapping her.. until her eyes opened. She smiled and covered her face. He chuckled.

"Why you hiding?"

"You're a creep. Why were you staring at me?"

"I was about to wake you." She smiled and sat up.

"Shawn."

"Yeah?" She looked around.

"Did we...."

"No! why would you think that?"

"I thought you went upstairs to your bedroom."

"I fell asleep.. so I just stayed here." Bey nodded her head.

"Well good morning." She said before kissing his cheek.

"Good morning best friend."

She smiled as they both got up. Shawn went into the kitchen and made an omelet, while Bey went upstairs to Joi's room. She was looking in her closet.

"Hey munchkin."

"Hi BB. Can you help me?"

"Sure. What do you want to wear?"

"A shorts." Bey giggled.

"Alright. Let's find you a shorts." She imitated Joi.

She smiled as Bey pulled out a pair of light denim shorts, a short sleeve mint colored shirt that said "love what you do. do what you love." with matching colored converses. She dressed herself then walked over to her mirror.

"BB, can you flat iron my hair?"

"I don't know if we'll have enough time to do that baby girl. You have a lot." Bey said as she played with it.

"But I don't want it curly anymore."

"You wanna put it up?"

"Yes. In a bun."

"Okay." Bey did her hair, then grabbed her hand and walked downstairs into the kitchen. She sat Joi down, then walked to the refrigerator and grabbed the milk.

"Bey, you want an omelet? or?.."

"I was gonna have some cereal."

"You sure?" She nodded her head.

"What are you gonna have?"

"I'll have cereal too."

"Captain crunch?"