Chapter Twenty Seven: Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears

Start from the beginning

"Goodnight Akari" he said, I hung up after that and closed my eyes drifting off into a deep sleep.

~

I woke up to my alarm, slamming my hand down on it. It was five in the morning, I groaned but rolled out of bed and started to get ready. After getting ready I grabbed an apple on my way to the training room. As I walked in the lights were off, I turned them on and started to stretch. After about ten minutes a voice scared me and I whipped my head around.

"Young Sasaki, it's time we get a handle on that fire Quirk of yours" Endeavor told me, I nodded in agreement.

"Shoto doesn't even get up this early to train, I'm impressed" He told me smirking.

"Thank you sir!" I told him gratefully.

Endeavor shot a flame out of his hand straight towards me making me scream and shoot air at him to stop it. I stood their shocked that he did that.

"What the hell!?" I asked waving my arms around.

"You need to be able to control whatever is thrown at you, it obvious you're afraid of fire for some reason and I intend to make sure you're not by the time your internship is over" he tells me as I look at him like he's crazy.

Endeavor grabs odd looking bowls with black looking powder in them and placed them around me, he lights each one on fire and then looks to me.

"When you fight you always bring an element towards you then use it, you need to learn how to use an element without bringing it to yourself. Now sit down in the circle and move each of these flames up and down until I come back" he says and walks away.

I stand their for a moment, annoyed he almost burned me alive. I then sighed and sat down, criss crossing my legs. I laid my hands palms up resting on my knees as I closed my eyes.

'Okay just breath and think about the fire' I told myself.

As I breathed in and out I could feel the bowls of fire around me doing nothing, I continued on with this for about an hour. I huffed in annoyance and opened my eyes. Looking at the fire that was placed right in front of me, I stared at it.

I watched the orange and red flames dance with each other. I put my hand out towards the flames and could feel the heat from it. I took a deep breath then began to focus.

I moved my hand slowly in an up and down pattern, and surprisingly enough the flame was slowly but surely moving up and down with my hand. I smiled as I began to move the flames higher up then moving them back down again. My eyes darted to the next bowl of fire over and I moved my other palm so it was facing it. I raised both arms and now both fires were moving.

Stopping for a moment, I heard the door open but I didn't look back. I put my palms face up above my knees again and slowly raised my arms up, they were shaking as I moved them but I didn't pay attention to that. I focused on the flames around me and brought all of the flames around me up and down with my hands.

"See that didn't take long at all!" Endeavor said cockily.

I stopped and got up turning around to Endeavor and Shoto. I smiled at Shoto walking up to the two.

"Now you two will train together" Endeavor tells us and I look to Shoto worried.

~Many hours later~

Shoto and I have been training for what seems like forever now, I was panting and sweating as Shoto and I were throwing punches at each other.

"Okay you two, time to finish, go get some rest" Endeavor told us walking out, I practically fell to the floor on my back making Shoto laugh and hand me some water.

"Your father is crazy" I tell him while panting.

"I know" he says joining me laying on the ground, I stared at the ceiling thinking about that time when Katsuki and I were eavesdropping and heard everything about his past.

"Shoto, can I tell you something if you promise not to get mad" I ask as he looks at me confused.

"Sure?" he said confused.

"At the Sports Festival, I heard everything that you told Izuku about your family, Katsuki was eavesdropping and I had just been walking by, but I swear I was held there against my will" I told him, he didn't respond at first.

"I've been visiting my Mom" he told me, I looked towards him.

"That's a good thing right?" I question and he nods.

"That's why I picked my fathers agency, because she told me to move forward and nothing was holding me back" Shoto told me, making me think about his deep words.

"I better get off to sleep, I'm sorry I didn't tell you any sooner about knowing, just finding a time to say that is hard" I said while standing up, he soon followed.

"It's okay, I kinda like having you know, I think of you as a good friend" he said looking down, obviously trying to hide a blush.

I smiled at him and walked away, ready to shower and sleep. I thought about telling him who my parents really were but what good could come from it? After showering I laid in bed scrolling through social media. I stopped when a notification went off on my phone.

From Katsuki <3:

Best Jeanist is a dumbass hero.

To Katsuki <3:

Why's that? Can't be as bad as the number two hero who is the number one asshole Lol

From Katsuki <3:

The bastard keeps messing with my hair.

I laughed at the thought of Katsuki with a different hairstyle, but I guess I didn't realize how tired I was until my eyes started to get droopy. I slowly but surely thought of Katsuki as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

~