𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋

"I can't believe that Brittany had just asked me to vote for her for the elections," Bea spoke through the phone, making both Tina and Nathalie laugh

"Give her a break," Nathalie chuckled, "she's still not used of us not being in Mckinley."

"She's not the only one," Tina sighed as she closed her locker and started walking towards the choir room, "now Blaine wants to be the next Rachel Berry, Coach Sylvester is trying to find the next Nathalie Hummel and I believe Sam is the new quarterback."

"Do you remember when Blaine and Rachel kissed?"

That question made the three girls cringe.

"Please, don't make me remember that," Nathalie groaned and laid on her bed.

"How's Momo by the way? I haven't talk to her in a while?" Tina asked as she finally entered the choir room, already with some of the students sat down, and the girl sat down as well.

"She went out to grab something for us to eat," Nathalie smiled, "I was hungry."

"Yeah," Bea trailed off, "Momo called the other day talking about that. Why are you on a diet?"

"You're on a diet?" Tina asked, confused.

"I wanted to loose some weight," Nathalie shrugged, "no big deal."

"Uhm, big deal yes," Tina sighed as she watched Mr. Schue entering the classroom, "listen, I have to go. I'll talk to you girls later, okay?"

"Ok! Love you!" the two sisters answer at the same time and earned an I love you too from Tina.

"Well," Bea started, "I should probably get going too. I have a date with Kath."

"Oh?" Nathalie asked with interest, "please, enlighten me more about your relationship."

"We're taking it slow," Bea answered while she opened her closed to take a black dress, "she's been so comprehensive and give me the space we need. We also do communicate a lot to know where our heads at and she gives me the comfort that I need and vice-versa."

"Oh my god," Nathalie let out a happy sigh, "Katherine sounds like a dream come true."

"She is," Bea answered while blushing, "how are you with Momo?"

"Kinda on a break? She's giving me space to talk to Quinn, so I'm thankful for that."

"She's also protecting her heart," Bea pointed out, "she told me the other day. She wants to be with you problem-free because she doesn't want the same thing that happened during high school."

Nathalie let out a groan, "I was a mess and didn't know what to do."

"Thankfully now you know what to do and you're a hot mess," Bea joked, making her sister roll her eyes.

"Such a joker we have today!" Nathalie sarcastically spoke but then laughed. The door of the apartment was opened and closed, Nathalie assumed that the other three had come back from their grocery shopping and the girl sighed, "listen, I have to go. But I want updates after your date!"