𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌

Apparently a lot had happened when Nathalie was away the week before

Apparently a lot had happened when Nathalie was away the week before. Because of her panic attack, she decided to take a week off, in which her dad completely agreed and stayed home as well to take care of her.

From what Bea told her, Sue and the cheerios convinced Rachel to go and talk and try to hire Vocal Adrenaline's dancing coach.

Nathalie was thankful that she stayed home, she wasn't in the mood to encounter people she prefers to forget. Last time she met with a member of Vocal Adrenaline, she found herself in his bed, questioning her life choices.

But that's a story for another time.

︶  ︶  ︶  ︶  ︶  ︶

Back to the glee club, Mr Schue was glad to see Nathalie better and started passing out the sheet music for the week's assignment. Nathalie scanned over and smiled, they were doing a song from West Side Story, Tonight.

Rachel scanned over hers, thinking she was going to perform the song, but in the end furrowed her eyebrows when saw that it wasn't her key.

"No. It's actually the right key." Mr. Schue explained and pointed towards Tina's direction, "Tina's doing the solo."

Nathalie softly smiled when she saw Tina's shocked eyes. She really was the one happy for the goth girl, everyone really were indifferent, except Rachel, who was furious.

"I'm sorry, there must be some sort of mix up. I thought I made it very clear that anything from West Side Story goes to me. Maria is my part! Natalie Wood was a Jew, you know. I've had a very deep, personal connection to this role since the age of one."

"First of all," Nathalie raised her hand and addressed the annoying girl, "Natalie Wood wasn't a Jew and, last time I recall, you're not a latina."

Nathalie wasn't done with it and looked at Mr. Schue while pointing towards Santana's direction, "the only one who should do is Santana. She's the only latina here," she softly touched Tina's shoulder and gave her an apology look, "sorry, Tina."

The girl shrugged and touched her hand, "it's okay, I agree."

Four pair of eyes looked closely to this interaction. Quinn wasn't having any of it; Santana was confused when did this happen; Brittany was happy, thinking the goth met her light; and Bea was making a bet to when they were going to kiss.

No one knows, but Bea sure loves Nathalie's love life. It's exciting and confused. She sure does love confusion.

"Well, I'm trying to shake things up a bit. Get us out of our boxes." Mr. Schue took a gulp after what he just heard from Nathalie, the girl was 100 percent right, but he, in a way, was trying to punish Rachel, and he thought that Tina was the right choice.

Maybe he should had chosen Nathalie.

After all the bickering between the two, that it ended with Mercedes being offended of being only a jet, Rachel stormed off practice with no one going after her this time.