𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾

Artie, Coach Beiste, Ms

Artie, Coach Beiste, Ms. Pillsbury and Nathalie were in the auditorium watching Rachel and Blaine rehearsing the song Tonight. Nathalie analyzed the performance very carefully and noticed that both were extremely uncomfortable, like they didn't like the supposed touches they needed to do for that scene.

Nathalie and Artie shared a look of discomfort and decided it would be the best to cut them off and have a sincere talk between them. Raising her hand up, the crew immediately cut off the instrumental and Nathalie was the first to address them, "if you two don't know, this song is about sexual awakening, as is the entire musical," the girl reminded them and walked towards the stage with Artie and the two teachers trailing behind, "you two lack passion."

Artie agreed, "have either of you two actually...?"

Artie wasn't able to finish the question since the two teachers were present. But, when they took notice about what the boy was talking about, both looked at each other in shock and proceeded to leave as fast as possible to avoid any awkwardness.

"Look, I remember my first time with Brittany. The excitement, the way it made me feel like a man," the boy sighed in blissful and then frowned, "even though she called me the wrong name like four times, during and after."

Nathalie cringed and tried to give Artie a smile before she addressed the duo, "honestly, my first time was better than Artie's," she gave the boy an apologetic smile, "even though it wasn't with the right person, because I've always been vocal about wishing it would have been Quinn, but it was on the right time," as she spoke, a light blush appeared on her cheeks as she spoke about her experience, "we took all the time of the world and he made me feel special. That's how it always should be."

Nathalie looked over at Blaine and Rachel and realized that neither of them didn't have their first time by the way they reacted to what Artie and Nathalie were saying, like they didn't want to be there, "and I presume you two are still virgins."

"I'm waiting for the right time," Blaine explained to Nathalie and the girl was pleased with his reason.

"Yeah. Yeah, me too," Rachel shyly spoke and avoided eye contact with Nathalie.

"And it's okay that you two are waiting," Nathalie reassured the two, "it's going to be your first, and you should never pressure it."

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

The talk that Nathalie had with Artie, Blaine and Rachel had got her thinking about the word first. First can have a lot of different meanings; first place in a tournament, first time, or even first relationship.

Nathalie decided to think about her first relationship with a girl; Quinn. Oh, how she missed the girl like crazy. Despite what happened, how things ended and how Nathalie was hurt by Quinn's words, Nathalie continuously thinks about the blonde.