𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗒𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗌

Mr

Mr. Schue was in the choir room, talking to everyone. Rachel had just met with him with a list of the people who were not singing in the club anymore, and he needed to address it now before it got out of control.

"I am very disappointed in you guys." Mr. Schue said, looking disappointedly at the club.

"I can't believe you narced on us," Finn whispered, glaring at Rachel, and Bea shrugged, "I actually can," the girl gave a pointing looked to Nathalie, "no surprises."

"Don't get mad at me for exposing your laziness," Rachel defended herself, "I'm tired of carrying all of your weight. Regionals is in a month, guys."

How dramatic.

"I'm just trying to understand what's going on here. Finn, why did you stop singing?" Mr. Schue asked, looking at Finn.

"Cause you started giving all the male leads to Jesse. It kind of shook my confidence, y'know." Finn admitted.

Nathalie rolled her eyes, "how hypocritical."

Santana let out an exasperated sigh when Mr. Schue raised a questioning eyebrow at her, "what difference does it make? Everyone knows that my job is here to look hot."

Nathalie smirked and grabbed her phone to take a picture of the latina, "you're doing amazing sweetie."

"My baby hormones are making me moody," Quinn admitted.

"Too lazy." Bea yawned and rested her head on Nathalie's shoulder.

"There are so many lyrics," Brittany explained.

"Okay. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link." Mr. Schue began, "a glee club is about a myriad of voices coming together as one. Alright? This ends now. Which is why your assignment for the week is for each of you to come up with a song that best represents how you see yourself, where you are in your lives right now. Your voice. Then you're going to stand up here and sing your hearts out. All of you."

"Solos? In front of everyone?" Kurt excitedly asked and Bea celebrated the fact that, finally, she can sing what she really wants.

"The Glee Club has lost its voice. It's time for us to get it back." Mr. Schue attempted to motivate them as the bell rang.

Everyone started leaving the choir room, Kurt, Bea, and Nathalie were discussing about what they were going to sing it, "I'm thinking of doing an original." Nathalie thought out loud and the other two were please with her idea.

They sure do love their songs.

"I don't know which one I'm going to sing but I am going to kill this assignment," Kurt told them confidently.

Bea interlaced her arm with Kurt's and smiled, "I'm thinking Avril Lavigne. Maybe Complicated. Not sure yet."

"You should totally go for it," Nathalie encouraged her sister, "I love it when you sing her songs."