𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖾𝖽𝗎𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

It was the first week of school without Kurt and Nathalie felt naked without her twin

It was the first week of school without Kurt and Nathalie felt naked without her twin. Both Nathalie and Bea were used to have Kurt always with them; I mean, they are called the always lgbt trio because they are always together.

"Mr. Schuester, I have an announcement," Nathalie's thoughts were shaken off after she heard Rachel Berry's annoying voice after their teacher finally entered the choir room, "I've selected the perfect moving ballad for Finn and I to sing to launch our performance at Sectionals."

Rachel's announcement really annoyed Bea, especially when she emphasized the 'Finn and I' part. The girl rolled her eyes, "like always, right miss I want all the spotlight to myself and no one else."

"Me first. Two things. First, our competition at Sectionals are your classic stool choirs. Great voices, but they don't move. Now if we're gonna beat them, we need to do what they can't. Dance. Which is why I've decided to feature Brittany and Mike Chang's sweet moves in our performance."

"I've entered hell," Nathalie revealed to Quinn after they heard Mr. Schue's reveal, "it has to be it."

"Wait," Rachel frowned, "they're gonna dance in front of me while I sing my solo?"

"Not everything is about you smurf," Nathalie sassed as she analyzed her nails.

"You're not getting a solo for this competition Rachel," Mr. Schue revealed and Rachel's mouth opened in shock and annoyance.

Bea had also her mouth opened, but in surprised, and looked at her sister with a smirking look.

"Finally! So what song do I get to sing?" Mercedes asked but Me. Schue was quick to shut down her idea.

"I was thinking that Nathalie and Quinn would take the leads." Mr. Schue wondered, looking over at the couple. Quinn and Nathalie smiled excitedly and nodded, agreeing with Mr. Schue.

"Wait them?! Blonde and brunette Barbie?" Rachel glared, "are you trying to throw this?"

"You used to be just sort of unlikeable, but now, I pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth," Quinn commented, scowling at Rachel, making the girl cowered away and Nathalie smirk in victory.

"Okay, listen, I have talked the talk about everyone in here feeling special for over a year now, but frankly I haven't walked the walk. I mean, we have got a lot of talent here, and I'm gonna highlight it." Mr. Schue explained.

Nathalie had never been so proud of a teacher before.

Rachel felt the complete opposite. Looking at her boyfriend in pure anger, she whispered something to him, probably demanding for him to do something.

"Look, I'm all for...pumping up the team, making everyone feel special, but that's for practice. You don't take the star quarterback out before the big game," Finn spoke, taking Rachel's side.