𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋 𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐

Since Bea and Sam found out they won the duet competition and went on a date, the two had become extremely close to the point that Nathalie was completely done with the two dancing around their feelings and encouraged Sam to ask the girl to be his...

Since Bea and Sam found out they won the duet competition and went on a date, the two had become extremely close to the point that Nathalie was completely done with the two dancing around their feelings and encouraged Sam to ask the girl to be his girlfriend.

Which Bea obviously accepted.

So here they were, acting all in love as they waited for the Glee club to start, making Nathalie cringe at the sight.

"Why are you cringing?" Tina asked confused, "you and Quinn act exactly like that."

"No we don't," Nathalie denied almost instantly, making both Tina and Quinn snort.

"Lie," Quinn rested her hand on her girlfriend's thigh and chuckled as she saw Nathalie's offended face, "we are exactly like them."

"I am offended."

"Great news guys!" everyone stopped their conversations to watch their teacher finally entering the choir room while holding a stack of scripts, "I've had a little inspiration. This week's musical lesson isn't really a lesson. It's a musical."

Both Rachel and Nathalie were pleased with the idea, and started whispering their favorite musicals, Evita for Rachel, and Chicago for Nathalie, hoping to do their musical.

"Rocky Horror!" Mr. Schue announced excitedly, making everyone broke into chatter.

Nathalie sighed in defeat, "damn, I really wanted to be Velma."

Quinn tilted her head and patted Nathalie's thigh, "don't worry, you'll do it in the future," Nathalie smiled and pecked her girlfriend's cheek, making the blonde blush.

"Mr. Schue?" the teacher gave Rachel a nod for her to proceed, "while I admire your choice of a groundbreaking 70's musical, aren't you worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?"

"Seriously, a school in Texas couldn't even do Rent. It caused outrage and they had to cancel the show." Kurt agreed and Bea gave her brother a confused look, "seriously? They canceled Rent?"

"Isn't that the whole point of the arts?" the teacher asked his students, "pushing boundaries? Doing things people say you can't do for the sake of self-expression?"

"Damn he had me at pushing boundaries..." Nathalie whispered to Quinn and Tina, making the two chuckle.

"Look, I figured it all out," Mr. Schue spoke as he handed out the permission slips for his students, "I cut out some of the more risqué sections and I'm sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure they're okay with it."

"That sounds boring..." Bea whispered.

"And we're going to charge admission and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation to nationals in New York!"

The entire club gasped and murmured their agreement.

"Okay, let's talk about casting."

Rachel was the first one to react and raised her hand, waiving like a crazy lunatic, in Nathalie's opinion.