𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗒

During dance rehearsals for the upcoming nationals competition, Finn broke Rachel's nose, caused by his confident and but bad dancing

Everyone was concerned and Rachel was quickly sent to the hospital, since she was bleeding and in extreme pain. The doctor confirmed the broken nose and also recommended elective rhinoplasty, and Rachel began to wonder if she should do it or not.

"Oh my God, you're getting a nose job," Quinn accused when she saw Rachel's face and Nathalie gave her a warning look.

"I'm considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum," Rachel corrected.

"Repair what now?" Tina confusedly asked to Mercedes and the latter shrugged, also not understanding what Rachel had said.

"So, a nose job," Bea corrected dead-pan.

"Look, I'm...I'm happy with the way that I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose. But let's say I wanted to have a slightly demurer nose. Like Quinn's, for example," everyone in the choir room looked towards the blonde and she raised one of her eyebrows as Rachel continued, "I-I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for Nationals."

"Possibly? What about the risks? Your voice is amazing as it is, Rachel," Finn tried to reassure but Rachel shrugged off the comment.

"Hold up," Santana interrupted, "could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz. I mean, I wouldn't know because, like Medusa, I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves? I mean, I'm sure that Sam's been at the doctor's office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyway. And I'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting an eye de-slanting."

"That's extraordinarily racist," Tina remarked and Nathalie glared holes towards Santana, making the girl shrug, "I'm keepin' it real."

"Sorry, Santana. I'm a beautiful person. I'm in love with myself, and I would never change a thing," Tina said defensively but both sisters couldn't help but laugh because Tina was wearing blue contacts in her eyes at that moment in time, showing that she would definitely change a thing about her.

"Is that why you're wearing blue contacts today, Tina?" Mike asked then dropped his voice volume to a murmur, "self-hating Asian."

"Not many Asian sex symbols, Mike," Tina argued, "I'm just trying to be in fashion and mirror what I see in the magazines."

"You're beautiful just the way you are Tina," Nathalie spoke and ran her hand through Tina's hair, "you don't have to change anything about you."

"Thanks," Tina murmured and laid her head on Nathalie's shoulder, while grabbing her hand to play with it.