𝗂 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅

To try make things right, Finn had asked the Troubletones to come to the New Directions' lesson that week

To try make things right, Finn had asked the Troubletones to come to the New Directions' lesson that week. Nathalie didn't want to go, since she deeply knew that all her friends desperately wanted her back.

Taking a huge sigh, the girl walked in on the choir room and all eyes were set on her. The girl completely ignored the hopeful and relieved looks as she looked at the white board with the words lady music week written on it, making the girl scoff and glare at Finn, "wait. You had asked us to come here just to give an assignment about girls?" she raised her eyebrows as the boy avoided her eye contact, "why did I come here?"

"To support your friend," Bea answered and gave her sister a look, asking her to sit down and stay for the lesson. The sister sighed, and sat down to the only chair available, the one next to Quinn.

The blonde shyly smiled and sneakingly looked at her ex-girlfriend, happy that she stayed for the lesson.

"This week, the Trouble Tones and New Directions will both be singing music created by ladies and for ladies," Finn introduced the assignment and Nathalie rolled her eyes, "next week, all of us will be going to Sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win. But Santana, we're worried about you."

"Worry about yourself," Santana retorted and Finn sadly sighed, "glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think. And that's what this music is all about."

"So, wait, I don't have a say in this?" Santana scoffed, "not cool."

"Everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany," Finn spoke and Santana instantly shut up, scared of what other people would think, "and we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who you are. Look, I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool, but we're doing this assignment this week so that you two know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be. That's it. That's what we're doing here."

Nathalie finally showed a smile to her brother. The girl was actually pleased with the reason behind the assignment, but she still can't shake the fact that Finn outed Santana in front of everyone, without the girl's consent.

Kurt and Blaine were asked by Finn to start off their performance and the couple gladly accepted the request. The two boys proudly stood in front of the two glee clubs, "I know it's hard to come out," Kurt started and gave Santana a small smile, "it was hard for me, too. It was hard for Bea, Nathalie and Quinn."

The mention of the two made Quinn grab Nathalie's hand. The latter looked down and shyly smiled as she saw Quinn brushing her knuckles, trying to tell Nathalie she's there for her.

Both Quinn and Nathalie blurred out the rest of the conversation as the two stayed looking at each other's hand and, occasionally, each other, both not wanting for that little moment to end.