𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋

This week couldn't have started in the weirdest way possible

During Mr. Schue's Spanish class, the teacher, plus Puck, Finn and Artie, sang La Cucaracha in front of the class while the other students, such as Santana, Nathalie, Bea, Tina, Quinn and Momo, looked disapprovingly at them and decided to complain to their principal.

In which the complaint was effective because Figgins started questioning Mr. Schue's abilities as a teacher and decided it would be the best for him to take Spanish classes because, well, since he's a teacher of that subject, he should at least know how to speak the language.

Finally entering the choir room, Mr. Schue asked everyone to sit down and addressed everyone with a simple question; where do they think they'll be in 2030.

There were multiple responses; Broadway was answered by Kurt, Rachel and Nathalie; preforming on stage by Bea and Quinn; walking by Artie; singer by Momo; and, the most awkward answer ever, either in jail or dead, or even both, answered by Puck.

Mr. Schue looked at him in surprise, was unsure of what he should say to what the boy just said, "wherever you are, whatever you're doing, you're going to need to be able to speak Spanish."

Momo gave a look at Nathalie and then grimaced, "well, I mean, probably not in Puck's condition..."

"The reality is, by 2030, more people on this planet will be speaking Spanish than any other language. The world is changing. Our culture is changing. And that needs to be reflected in here," the teacher gestured to all of them.

"I thought it would be Chinese though," Nathalie pointed out by Mr. Schue totally ignored her point of view.

"So for our next assignment, we're only doing songs written or performed by someone Latin, or of Latin descent. Or English songs performed bilingually."

"Ooh, I'm bilingual," Brittany squealed in excitement.

"Yeah, I doubt that," Bea sarcastically spoke and Santana gave her a look, defending Britt.

"Yeah," Nathalie spoke in Bea's defense, "you're just bi, honey," she corrected her and then flashed her a smile.

"Mr. Schue, though I love that we're finally getting all Lima Sound Machine in here, why now?" Santana asked, because deep down she knew that Mr. Schue had something up his sleeve.

"Oh, Santana, because it's long overdue," Mr. Schue replied and Tina furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "the truth is, I love all things Latin. I mean, I love Latin food, Latin art, Latin people-"

"Not creepy at all," Bea mumbled, making the rest of her group chuckle at her.

"You don't know any Latin people," Santana pointed out and, before Mr. Schue could reply, a tall man with tan skin, dark hair and a bright smile entered the room, making him smile in relief.