𝖿𝗎𝗋𝗍

New week came and Bea, Quinn, Finn, and Nathalie were stood by the boy's locker, talking about what they wanted to do this week, when Burt and Carole approached them with Kurt with a look of excitement

Nathalie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and wondered why their dad and Finn's mom were at school grounds so early in the morning, "what's going on?"

"Is this one of those interventions, 'cause...?" Finn asked, trailing off at the end as he was unsure of what was going on.

"If it is, it's for the five of us. They bombarded me and forced me to bring them to you four." Kurt replied.

"Okay, come on, tell 'em," Burt encouraged, smiling widely at Carole, who shook her head excitedly while nudging his shoulder, "no, no, no, you. Come on."

This felt like a tennis game for the five kids who watched the two adults arguing back and forth on who should break down the news.

In the end, after Carole's pleads, she managed to convince Burt to tell them, "all right, so you know how I drive Carole to work every Tuesday? Well, today I drove here, and we snuck into that classroom where Kurt introduced us... very romantic of me, I might add... and I..."

"He proposed! He proposed!" Carole cut him off and started jumping around happily. Nathalie's mouth dropped open in surprise and grabbed Carole's hand to see the ring.

"Oh, dad!" she gasped while smiling proudly at her dad. The ring was beautiful, even though it was small. There were small, encrusted diamonds that decorated the band, and then a slightly bigger one in the middle.

"It's really beautiful," Bea commented and Quinn agreed, "really gorgeous."

"Oh! We wanted the five of you to be the first to know." Carole explained to the kids and Burt shrugged with a smile plastered on his face, "yeah, after the kids in that homeroom. Come on, family hug, huh? Okay. Come on!"

The family shared a family hug together, but Burt felt someone was missing. Taking a step back, he saw that Quinn wasn't in the group hug and encouraged for the girl to hug them as well. She happily smiled and did hug the family back.

"I'm so excited and – and nervous!" Carole exclaimed when they pulled away from the hug.

"Oh, don't be, don't be," Kurt reassured and smiled at his two sisters, "this is just what I needed. The three of us will take care of it from here. I have a trunk full of wedding magazines hidden under my bed. I'm thinking of a russet and cognac theme."

The three girls couldn't help but laugh at how confused Finn looked at the words that just came out of Kurt's mouth, "those are colors, Finn," Nathalie explained and he nodded, finally understanding, "Fall wedding colors. Autumnal," the two sisters looked at Kurt, "count us in."

"Nothing too extravagant, guys, okay? We're gonna use whatever savings we have. We are spending it on the honeymoon. That's right. We're going to Waikiki. We're gonna go to the hotel where they put up the guest stars on Lost," Burt explained and Quinn looked at Nathalie confused, silently asking her where that city is.