𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌

Ah, Valentine's Day

Ah, Valentine's Day. A day that Bea hates when she's single but loves when she's in a relationship. Because, let's be honest, she's a sucker for chocolates.

Nathalie didn't have an opinion of the day; for her, sometimes, it felt useless. She always wondered why this day exists? Why this particular day?

Since Quinn knows about Nathalie's not enjoying Valentine's Day, the two decided they would do something simple, maybe watch a movie or have dinner together.

On the other hand, Sam was preparing his present for the girl. He had previously asked Nathalie for help and the girl gladly help; it's easy to get a present for Bea, she loves simple stuff, a rose and a box of chocolates was all it was needed. But Sam decided to buy a silver bracelet with a little pendant of the sun.

She loved it.

Now in the choir room, while Mr. Schue was preparing for the week's assignment, the couples in the room were in their own world; all sharing hugs and kisses, making the single people groan in annoyance.

After he wrote the word Love on the whiteboard, Mr. Schue turned to look at his kids and sighed in blissfully, "all right, guys. I have one word for you."

"Is it love?" Brittany wondered and beamed around at everyone when Mr. Schue confirmed, "I'm totally gonna graduate now!"

"Valentine's Day is comin' up, so for this week's lesson I want you guys to pick a partner because you're gonna sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song," Mr. Schue announced, earning two different reactions, "yeah. Find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you. Now, partner up."

"Mr. Schue? Can I say something?" Finn asked and Mr. Schue let him. He stood up and walked to the front of the room, facing all of his friends with a smirk on his face, "I just wanted to point out that, for the first time, an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting slushied."

"Thank God," both Tina and Nathalie heard Bea murmured and couldn't help but chuckled at the girl.

"I think the fact that we led the football team to a conference championship might have something to do with it," Finn explained, "fact is that we're the closest thing that this Glee Club has to a celebrity right now and, just like a famous athlete, I wanna give to a charity. You guys."

Nathalie let out a confused sound and tilted her head to the side, trying to understand what her best friend was trying to say.

"So I'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch and donating the proceeds to Glee Club to help us," Finn concluded.

"Don't even act like you're trying to help this Glee Club out. You just want to kiss a bunch of girls," Mercedes pointed out annoyed and Nathalie agreed with her.

"I've kissed Finn, and can I just say, not worth a buck. I would, however, pay $100 to jiggle one of his man boobs," Santana spoke with a smirk on her face.