𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍

Ah, Valentine's Day

Ah, Valentine's Day. The day that couples love to celebrate and singles love to throw themselves out of the window for the overly and disgustingly romance in the air.

( And maybe because they're jealous and don't have anyone to celebrate with ).

The Glee club couples were in that mood. Rachel and Finn were sat together at the drum set, all over each other; Tina and Mike were kissing; Santana and Brittany were playing with each other's hands; and Nathalie and Quinn were hugging each other while the blonde placed kisses all over Nathalie's face, making the latter giggle.

And then there were Kurt, Momo and Bea sat by themselves at the piano, looking slightly disgusted ( Bea ), upset ( Kurt ), and jealous/frustrated ( Momo ).

"Okay, everybody, let's hear it for love!" Mr. Schue happily announced as he turned to the class after he had finished writing 'World's Greatest Love Songs' on the whiteboard, "your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs," he assigned, making everyone smile cheerfully at their significant others and Bea groaned, "now, Regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray."

"Oh, God, not another bake sale," Kurt groaned, slumping down in his seat.

"If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these 'world's greatest love songs' to their Valentine." Mr. Schue explained, "we will serenade each classroom-"

"No!" Bea and Tina yelled in protest.

"Yes!" Rachel agreed.

"No," Nathalie shook her head in disapproval, "two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food."

"And shoes," Quinn added with an earnest nod.

Upon seeing how upset almost everyone looked, Sugar raised her hand, and waved it, getting Mr. Schue's attention, who gave the permission for her to speak, "here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all: don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich. So, here you go," she handed to the teacher the money that they desperately needed after pulling it from her purse.

"Uh, Sugar, I can't take that," Mr. Schue denied thankfully but truthfully wanted to take the money. And just with a little, but harsh, push from Kurt to take the money, the teacher finally gave in and everyone clapped in relief for not having to do any serenades.

"I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy it," she looked at everyone with a sneaky smile on her face, "okay, everyone, look under your chairs. Except you, Artie. Your chair kept moving so I hid your surprise in the wastebasket."

Artie gave the girl a mix of confused and offended look and the rest looked under their chairs to find a heart-shaped box of chocolates. Nathalie happily squealed as she pulled them out and set them on her lap, before looking around and seeing that almost everyone had done the same thing.