𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗒

The glee club was all in the auditorium, requested by Mr

The glee club was all in the auditorium, requested by Mr. Schue. Looking around, Bea was the first one to question why they were sitting in audience and not perform on stage.

"Not today, Bea!" he answered happily and addressed everyone, "okay, guys, so first of all I want to welcome Ms. Hitchens and the Jane Addams glee club. We're all incredibly happy to have you guys here. So, um, we're going to let you guys start us off. Let's see what you got."

The all-female glee club group showed up on stage and started performing, making everyone stood shock. Nathalie looked around at the Glee Club members as the performance went on. Everyone looked overwhelmed and she shrugged. They were good, but it was obvious they were using their hair to cover up the fact that their dance and singing wasn't all that good, in Nathalie's opinion.

After they finished, they exited, and Rachel spoke first, "Mr. Schue, you seem concerned."

"What?" Mr. Schue asked as he shook his head, worried for his kids, "no. I mean, they were great, but we're just as good."

"Mr. Schue, if I may." Rachel said, standing up so she could talk to everyone, "what they were doing was just all smoke and mirrors. It's called hairography."

"What?"

"Hairography. All the whizzing of their hair around just to distract from the fact that they're not really good dancers. And their vocals were just so-so." the short brunette explained, and Nathalie agreed, while standing up as well.

"We've nothing to be afraid of. Their vocals ain't nothing compared to ours."

Bea smiled and elbowed Matt for him to agree as well. Blinking his eyes, he nodded but, at the same time, gave Mike a worried look.

They all thought they were screwed.

︶  ︶  ︶  ︶  ︶ ︶

Mr. Schue had gone crazy and thought it was a great idea to do a number with a wig while singing Hair to their next glee club guest and for Sectionals.

He even went to buy wigs for the guys. Of course they were loving the idea of having long hair, but neither Rachel, Nathalie nor Bea were having it.

"Uhm, Mr. Schue?" Nathalie caught the teacher's attention and he let her talk, "what the hell is going on?"

Surprisingly to everyone, Rachel agreed with the cheerio, "what are you doing?"

"We are just fine," Bea spoke up as she looked at the boys weirdly, "we don't need hairography. It's just a distraction."

"Look, I have to be honest. Those Jane Addams girls did freak me out a little. And I'm worried about our chances for Sectionals. I mean, we have to pull out all the stops if we want to win." he then laughed when he saw the guys, "looking great, guys!"