𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝖻𝗒𝖾

Sit Down, You're Rocking The Boat was the first song that the Glee club had ever performed by the original six members - Mercedes, Rachel, Kurt, Tina, Artie and Bea -, who were recreating the performance

Unable to contain their laughter as they sang out the song and tried not to trip over themselves, the rest of the glee club still cheered loudly when they came to their final pose.

"Yes. We were horrible," Bea spoke while chuckling and sat down next to her sister.

"That was the most ghetto number I have ever seen," Santana admitted.

Raising his hands defensively, Artie took that as a compliment, "then just call me George Jefferson because we went from the ghetto to the penthouse. National champs, baby!"

Cheering once again for their victory, the emotions soon went down when they all sat to watch Mr. Schue write the word 'Goodbye' on the board.

Nathalie sat up next to Quinn and grabbed the girl's hand as Mr. Schue turned his attention to his students, "this week's assignment is easy," he started, "graduation is just a few days away. There's nothing left to prepare for. Our work here is done, so there's only one thing left to do: say goodbye. Underclassmen, pick some songs to say goodbye to the seniors; seniors, pick a song to say goodbye to us."

"A part of me wants to lock these doors and stay in here with everyone forever," Mercedes sadly spoke.

"But there's the other part who wants to go out there," Nathalie spoke, understanding Mercedes.

"We can use the wastebasket for the toilet, and then we could eat Joe for the food, since she's been here the shortest, so we know her the least," Britt gave an idea and they all chuckled at her.

Taking a look at all of them, the teacher sighed and grabbed a guitar, "I really hope you're about to rap." Quinn said, getting emotional.

Laughing, Mr. Schue's sadness was washed away, "no such luck. I'm leading by example here. This one... is for you guys."

He started slowly strumming Rod Stewart's Forever Young and Quinn instantly wrapped her arms tightly around Nathalie as the rest of the group all held hands to listen to the song, getting emotional at everything they had lived inside of those four walls.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Nathalie decided it would be best for her to say her goodbyes to someone that surprisingly helped her during her tough times.

Emma Pillsbury.

She still remembers the little pamphlets that the guidance counselor specifically made for her and even laughed at how ridiculous yet cute they were.

If someone had spent with the woman for more than 5 minutes, they would see how amazing they are, how helpful and how much a listener she is.

In a way, Emma Pillsbury inspired Nathalie to become a better version of herself and she couldn't go to, hopefully, New York without saying those words to the older woman.