𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗋𝗄

Nathalie inhaled deeply the city air of New York and smiled; the never-ending sound of car horns and shouts from angry drivers as well as the hustle and bustle of New York were heard all over the city and Nathalie cringed at the noise, since it wa...

Nathalie inhaled deeply the city air of New York and smiled; the never-ending sound of car horns and shouts from angry drivers as well as the hustle and bustle of New York were heard all over the city and Nathalie cringed at the noise, since it wasn't normal for her.

The New Directions were sat at red steps that were situated in Times Square, looking around their surroundings, the bright colored billboards and electric signs advertising clothing brands, Broadway musicals, and many other things that made Nathalie think about the future. It's Kurt's and Nathalie's dream to move to New York and perform in one of the many Broadway shows it had to offer.

She knows it's really hard to achieve. But we already know Nathalie, she sure loves difficult.

"I want to hit up Central Park, get my frolic on," Santana announced and Brittany got up from her spot, "I want to throw stuff off the Brooklyn Bridge."

"Guys, hold on," Finn spoke, holding up a hand to stop them from saying everything they wanted to do, "I mean, we still have two songs to write."

Yeah, they didn't manage to write a single song.

"Guys, I have news," Rachel announced as she made her way over to the rest of the club, "to celebrate our impending win at Nationals I got us all 14 tickets to Broadway's longest-running show ever – Cats."

As Rachel showed them the tickets, everyone cheered in excitement except for Quinn and Nathalie. In fact, both knew that the show ended a years ago.

"You might want to check the dates on those tickets, Rachel because Cats closed about 11 years ago," Quinn told her and Bea looked at Quinn shocked for knowing it.

Rachel's mouth formed a small 'O' as she processed the information, and then laughed to herself and put the tickets in her pocket, "he did seem crazy. He charged my credit card by swiping it through his butt crack."

Tina and Nathalie changed a look of horror, "excuse me?"

︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶

The hotel room that the girls, plus Kurt, were staying in was quite small for all of them. There were only two double beds, which meant that they would have to do four and five to a bed. Or people would sleep on the floor.

Nathalie was the first to call dibs on one of the beds with Quinn, Tina and Bea; so apparently the four are going to sleep together.

As the girls discussed on who's going to sleep on the beds, Kurt picked up the room service menu and gasped when he saw what was on it, "do you know that I can get an ahi tartare and a steak sandwich at 3:00 in the morning from their all-night dining menu?"

"I feel like Eloise," Mercedes gushed and Brittany mistook it as a disease, "I have pills for that," Brittany spoke and Bea looked at her like she was a crazy person.