𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗇𝖾𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍

The kids were in the choir room waiting for Mr

The kids were in the choir room waiting for Mr. Schue to start the lesson of the week. They were still coming off the high of winning Regionals and the trophy stood proudly in the case, the light reflecting of it.

Mr. Schue entered the room and clapped his hands, getting their attention. On top of the piano were set some boxes that were put there by the jazz team, "all right, we need $5,000 to pay for our trip to Nationals in New York."

The announcement made Bea confused, since she really thought the Glee club still had some money resources, "what happened to the money that we got from the Cheerios?"

"I guess Sue was hiding it in offshore accounts in the Cayman Islands and we're having some trouble accessing some of it," Mr. Schue replied, "any of it."

Nathalie hummed in shock and pointed towards the boxes, eager to know what's on the inside, "and the boxes?"

The teacher turned his attention to the boxes on the table and smiled at them, "this is saltwater taffy."

"I love saltwater," Brittany gushed with a large smile on her face.

"When I was a student here, we paid for our entire trip to Nationals selling this classroom to classroom, door to door," Mr. Schue explained, "we pushed this stuff like crack. And so will we," he walked over to the whiteboard and wrote down a summary to work out how many they needed to sell, "so to make $5,000 at 25 cents apiece we need to sell 20,000 pieces of taffy."

"Wait," Santana looked at the teacher confused, "do you honestly think that we can sell 20,000 anythings?"

"We won regionals for the first time since dinosaurs roamed the planet and I still got a freakin' cherry ICEE facial," Bea agreed and Nathalie felt bad for her sister for getting slushees almost every single day, "it's not like anyone cares about us."

"Yeah, Bea's right. Nobody cares about us," Quinn agreed.

"I can't listen to this," Mike spoke in annoyance and walked over to the middle of the room, making everyone look at him in shock, especially the teacher

"Mike, are you okay?"

"No," Mike answered in annoyance, "you guys complain all the time about being mistreated but you have no idea what it's like to work your butt off for something and have everyone, even your friends, ignore you."

"I'm so trying to remember his name right now," Tina and Bea heard Lauren murmured to Puck and the two gave her a glare.

"Artie, Tina, Brittany and I are on the Brainiacs," Mike continued, ignoring what Lauren had said.

"Isn't that the Academic Decathlon team?" Bea wondered and Sam looked at her in shock, "we have one of those?"

"Yes, we do," Artie replied and stood beside his friend, "and the four of us went on the Smarty Pants Show and beat Carmel High to go to the Academic Decathlon finals in Detroit next week."