𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗒

TW: everyone, if you still remember about this episode, you know there's mentions of s*icide, homophobic slurs and depression

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

TW: everyone, if you still remember about this episode, you know there's mentions of s*icide, homophobic slurs and depression. Throughout the chapter I put "•" in the beginning and end of the parts that could possibly trigger you.

If you ever want to talk to someone about what's going on with you, my pms are opened 24/7. You all are brave and you're doing amazing. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise because you're enough 🤍

This week couldn't get any worse. Sebastian decided to surprise Rachel with a so-called 'engagement gift' and gave the girl a badly photoshopped naked picture of Finn and told the girl not to perform at Regionals or the picture would be uploaded everywhere on the internet.

Rachel showed the New Directions the picture and Finn threatened that he was going to go after Sebastian.

The girl was quick to stop everyone from worrying, or so she thought, that they were going to beat them at Regionals with her by their side. Of course Finn, plus Kurt, Bea and Nathalie, were extremely upset about Rachel performing even if it meant that the picture would be uploaded and the boy walked out after Rachel told him that her future career depended on it.

So Nathalie decided to take matters into her own hands and decided to talk with Sebastian in the same desert parking lot that the boy threw the slushy at Blaine and almost blinded him.

Momo felt something shady from Nathalie and decided to follow her when she accidentally overheard Nathalie saying the words I'll see you in the parking lot. Don't be late.

Of course she was worried.

With her arms crossed and leaning against her car, Nathalie rolled her eyes as finally Sebastian showed up, "love to know that you have a great punctuality."

"It's hard to leave Dalton," the boy sassed and looked everywhere to see if anyone was sneakingly watching them, "what do you want?"

"I want you to delete all those photos of Finn."

Sebastian adjusted his jacket and stepped closer to the girl, giving her a sincere smile, "they're already destroyed. After what happened to Karofsky and how stupid I was with him, I decided to just try and be better. It's all fun and games, until it's not."

"That's a first," she rolled her eyes and stood still as she stilled continued Sebastian getting closer to her, "but... what happened to Karofsky?"

"You don't know?" the boy confusedly asked and Momo, with her eyebrows furrowed moved a little bit closer to listen them better and the next words she had heard made her extremely shocked.

"What?"

The shock in Nathalie's tone made Sebastian sure that the girl definitely didn't know what was going on and he could only sigh and try to place a hand on her shoulder, in which she didn't let him and stepped away from him, Nathalie definitely wanting someone that she cares and loves with her on that moment.