𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄

New week came and Sue Sylvester got depressed since the cheerios lost the competition

New week came and Sue Sylvester got depressed since the cheerios lost the competition. Mr. Schue was scared of what the woman might do, so he asked her to take part in the rehearsals of the glee club for the week.

The glee kids were all shocked of what was happening in front of them, and none of them thought it was a good idea, but the teacher completely shut down their comments, "guys! It's not up for discussion, okay?" he exclaimed, looking at the gathering in front of him, "now it's no secret that Coach Sylvester has taken her licks."

Santana shook her head and gave a smirk towards Nathalie's direction, "I mean, just wanky..."

"And I believe she could use a little sympathy from us," Mr. Schue continued, ignoring the latina's comment.

Mercedes was appalled at their teacher's request, "sympathy? From us? Nuh-uh."

"Yeah, all she's ever done is make our lives miserable," Bea agreed.

"She got exactly what she deserved," Santana firmly spoke and Sue gave the girl a warning look, "you're lucky I left my blow-gun at home Air-bags cause I got a clear shot at your nonnies," she threatened the girl and Santana looked from Coach Sylvester to Mr. Schue in disbelief.

"Guys! Coach Sylvester has had her recent setbacks, but she is a proven champion. We could do worse than to have that winning record in our midst," Mr. Schue tried to convince the kids.

"Let me break it down for you. I am no longer a threat to you people, alright. I'm just hoping that your singing and dancing around will pull me out of my doldrums and give me a reason to live... is that too much to ask?" Coach Sylvester explained.

Before anyone could protest, Mr. Schue began to speak again, "guys, it's settled. Sue's going to be with us for the week. Now, I received an envelope in the mail today," the kids' attention perked up as the older man took the letter from the piano behind him and let out approval comments.

"I know that we're facing Kurt and Warblers at Regionals," Mr. Schue began as he opened the letter, "and it looks like this year, we face Aural Intensity again."

Mercedes sighed in defeat, "they cleaned our clock last year."

"It seems that the governing board has assigned a theme to this year's Regionals and part of our score will be based on how we interpret it. This year's theme: anthem," Mr. Schue read the letter and turn his attention to the students, "now, who can tell us what an anthem is?"

"It's the bottom of an ant's pants," Brittany answer, almost instantly, matter-of-factly.

Nathalie looked at her and blinked her eyes in shock, "that does make sense..."

"No," Mr. Schue denied and Artie looked at Brittany sympathetically, "an anthem is an epic song filled with a ground-swell of emotion, that seems bigger than itself – even bigger than the person performing it."