𝗒𝖾𝗌/𝗇𝗈

I'm back :)

I'm back :)

Everyone knows by now that when Nathalie, Tina and Bea are together they love gossiping about Mercedes' love life.

Because, who wouldn't? The girl was dating Sean and then Sam comes back and claims that he will definitely make her fall in love with him again.

Mercedes sighed in defeat and gave the trio a look as she sat down on one of the tables of the courtyard with the rest of the girl coming after her, "I know what you three are dying to ask about."

Shrugging her shoulders, Tina couldn't even attempt to wipe the smile off her face as she looked around at the girls that seemed very interested in the topic of conversation, "Mercedes, what's the deal with you and Sam? You've been stealing glances in the choir room, and you still haven't told us what happened over summer vacation."

All that Mercedes could here was the different tones of pleas from her friends and she couldn't help but chuckle at how desperate they looked at her.

"Okay, okay, okay, okay," Mercedes interrupted them, "it's true. Sam and I spent a lot of time together at the lake," the rest of the girls oohed at her and Mercedes shyly smiled as she tried not to blush, "and... we had a fling."

"Please, I know that he's my ex, but tell us all the details!" Bea happily exclaimed and all the girls formed a circle, carefully and interested with the details of the summer romance.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

The kids were ensemble to the choir room and were betting on what the assignment for the week was going to be. Bea and Momo had bet a The Rolling Stones and Tina, Nathalie and Quinn had settled on ABBA.

Mr. Schue finally entered the choir room with a huge smile on his face. Without saying anything, he picked up a board pen and walked to the whiteboard and, before he started writing, he turned to Finn who was sitting by the drums.

"Finn, give me a drum roll!" Mr. Schue ordered as he started writing some letters on the board. The kids tried their best to read what he was writing as it appeared letter by letter.

"Marryme," they said slowly, until they realized what it said, "marry me."

"Question mark!" Sugar added excitedly.

Mr. Schue turned around and gave a huge smile to his kids, "yes, I am proposing to Ms. Pillsbury," Mr. Schue confirmed and everyone break out into cheers, "this is the kind of news that you share with family, and you guys are my family."

"Not creepy at all," Momo mumbled and Nathalie elbowed to girl while trying to hold her laugh, "but we're happy for you!"

"We totally don't think you'll screw it up this time," Quinn added with a little smirk on her face and Tina and Nathalie elbowed the girl and Quinn gave them an annoyed look.