𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝖾 𝗌𝗒𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗁𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗅𝖾

The Cheerios were now performing their routine for the National Championship

The Cheerios were now performing their routine for the National Championship. California Gurls by Katy Perry played over the speakers and all the cheerios were giving their all, yet Nathalie could tell that Coach Sylvester was not happy with the performance, since the woman had been frowning throughout the whole thing.

"I'm bored," Coach Sylvester complained through her megaphone after she stopped the song, "ladies, I am at a loss."

The older woman looked towards Brittany's direction, who was stood in the center between Santana and Bea, "Brittany, please remind me of how I single-handedly put cheerleading on the map."

"In 1979, you directed a made-for-TV movie about the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders called The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders," Brittany replied.

"That is correct, and in the meantime, what's changed?" Coach Sylvester asked all her cheerios.

"Personal grooming habits?" Bea suggested.

"What's changed is I have completely lost interest and, ladies, I blame you," Coach Sylvester accused everyone and then turned to Becky, "Becky, more silicone falsies."

The girl nodded and went to grab the bucket filled with chicken cutlets and passed them around and each cheerio took two of each.

"You will each enhance your bust with an additional pair of chicken cutlets in an attempt to add some jiggle to what is the most boring routine I have ever witnessed," Coach Sylvester ordered and Nathalie looked confused between the cutlets and her boobs, and wondered, were her boobs small or Sue didn't have eyes?

"But, Coach Sylvester, this is the most elaborate routine the Cheerios have ever done," Quinn protested, "Lie and I worked so hard on this."

"We're shoo-ins at regionals next week, and we're the favorite to win at nationals," Nathalie agreed with her girlfriend.

"Yet I am still so very bored!" Coach Sylvester exclaimed, "even things I used to think were hilarious, case in point," she then turned to Santana and ordered the girl to slap herself with a chicken cutlet, which she did and then slapped Brittany with the same piece of chicken; Sue didn't even chuckled at the action.

"Probably you have to find a way to top yourself," Nathalie wondered and, for the first time in that practice, Coach Sylvester smiled at what Nathalie had said, making everyone nervous at what was going to happen.

︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶

Nathalie was running super late for glee club. And, as she walked into the choir room, the first thing she saw was the football team standing next to Coach Beiste and the glee club sitting down glaring holes at the bullies.

"Sorry I'm late," she murmured and then pointed her fingers towards the boys, "what the hell are these bullies and homophobes doing here?"

"Please have a seat, Nathalie" Mr. Schue asked and the girl did what was asked. She sat down next to Quinn, who moved her seat closer to her and wrapped an arm around Nathalie protectively. The footballers were still standing, not wanting to be associated with the New Directions, "you too, guys."