𝖻𝗅𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗁𝗈𝗅

Rachel Berry had the house for herself during the weekend and decided to throw a party to her Glee club friends; she made sure to make some invitations to tell the day, hour, and even the theme for the party

Both Nathalie and Quinn glanced at the invitation that had just been given by the girl, and the couple decided to go to party-line with Artie, Brittany, Bea, Mercedes, and Santana to see if they were going.

"Is anybody going?" Nathalie's wondered.

"Tina told me she'll only go if we go Nat," Bea spoke as she put on speaker so that Tina could also talk, "confirmed!"

"Tell them I'll go if they go," Mercedes asked Artie and the boy gave her a look of disbelief, "tell them yourself," he remarked, "I ain't no pony express."

Mercedes gave him a look before addressing the rest of the people in the call, "you're going, right?"

"Only if there's liquor because a Rachel Berry party is not something I can do sober," Santana commented.

"But it's Alcohol Awareness Week," Quinn pointed out and, for Santana, proved her point, "precisely. And I'm aware of how much fun alcohol is."

"Let's ask Puckerman," Nathalie suggested and added Puck to the call.

"You're go for Puck," he happily greeted and Santana was the first one to speak, "Noah, it's Santittany, Nuinn, Tea, and Artcedes. Can your friend score us some wine coolers?"

"No, but his I.D. can," Puck replied.

"Well, if we're all in, it's settled. The Rachel Berry house party train wreck extravaganza is officially a go," Mercedes spoke and everyone ended the call, resuming what they were doing before the call.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Tina and Quinn decided to meet at the sisters' house and drive over to Rachel's together. They were all wearing typical party clothing for teenagers; Bea wore blue skinny jeans and a white crop top, and Nathalie was wearing a black top and a pair of ripped jeans.

Nathalie and Quinn joined hands as they were welcomed by Rachel who told them to go to the basement, where everyone was. What most shocked the four girls was the fact that there was no music or alcohol. Instead, a soft melody of classical music was playing and there was a small bowl of little bottles of wine coolers on a table.

But that wasn't just it. Rachel Berry was wearing a long green dress that looked like it was borrowed from her grandma.

Bea looked everywhere in disgust before she spotted her boyfriend and walked towards him happily, the boy instantly welcoming the girl in his arms, "this is some party, uh," the girl whispered and the boy laughed, "at least you're now here."

"If this doesn't get any better in the next five minutes, shall we go to Breadstix or something?" Tina suggested and everyone nodded in agreement.

The door was knocked again and Nathalie looked around confused to see who was missing. Besides her brothers, who told her they didn't want to come, there was no one missing. But the girl was totally wrong as she watched both Finn and Kurt, plus Blaine as Kurt's date, making their way to the bottom of the stairs.