𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

Still a little bit traumatized about the accident and the thought that she doesn't have her baby ( her car ) anymore, Nathalie decided to follow Emma Pillsbury's request and decided to meet with her

"Here," the woman happily exclaimed and gave Nathalie a flyer that she carefully did in the previous night with the words: So you suffered an accident and you're traumatized?

"I know what you feel about the names I give to my flyers," the teacher spoke, "but on the inside there's some exercises that you, your sister and Quinn could do if you ever feel anxious while driving or remembering the accident."

Nathalie gave the woman a small smile as she opened the flyer, reading all the different type of exercises characterized in numbers to help the process.

"Thank you," Nathalie gave the woman a smile, "seriously, I'm not being sarcastic or anything, you're like the second adult that is understanding my emotions."

The woman gave her a smile and was able to grab Nathalie's hand, "I'm always here for you if you need to talk."

And the woman was telling her the truth.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

The seniors were all gathered in the library to discuss their senior ditch day, it was a tradition at Mckinley High and everyone did not want to stop that.

Nathalie and Momo were the last two to arrive as they helped Bea with her walking, since she was still trying to get used to her broken leg.

"We all know why we're here," Puck looked at everything with a little smirk on his face, "I've waited five years for this. I want ideas for Senior Ditch Day. Go."

"Ooh!" Kurt exclaimed and looked at the group excitedly, "a Gershwin/Sondheim scavenger hunt!"

That suggestion made both Santana and Bea groaned as Tina gave an exaggerated look towards Nathalie's way, "that sounds like torture."

"We want actual ideas, Kurt," Puck pointed out, making the Hummel boy slump in his seat.

"How about a dance movie marathon? Footloose, Footloose 2011," Mike suggested, but no one else said anything in favor of his idea.

"What about a non-alcoholic pub crawl?" Mercedes inputted and Puck gave her a horrendous look, "it's Senior Ditch Day, not Senior Citizen's Ditch Day." Puck pointed out.

"It's springtime. I would like to see something give birth." Brittany spoke, making all of them laugh.

Everyone was having a good time except for Rachel. Because, in her perspective, she couldn't be happy as she could see how Bea was struggling and hurting with her broken leg, and Rachel was definitely putting the blame on her for being so persistent to try calling and texting her, "Bea, I'm so sorry," the girl started and the other girl gave her a confused look, "it was my wedding that you were going to when you got into your car crash, and you were answering my text message, and now we're all sitting here, and we're talking about this day that's supposed to be the most amazing and unforgettable day of our high school lives, and we're – we're completely ignoring the fact that she has a  broken leg and is hurting her. It's not right," tears started to fall down Rachel's face as her voice broke and Momo gave Nathalie's a pained look as she watched the scene unfold right in front of her, "it's not right, and it shouldn't be like this."