Chapter 52: I Burn For You (Yang Lemon, 18+)

Start from the beginning

Neo: 'Fair enough, but I want the two of us to go some other time.'

Y/N: "Of course. Maybe we could-"

Ruby: "Yang! Neo! Y/N! Come on! We're burning daylight!" she yells from the other room.

Yang: "Be up there in a minute Rubes!" she yells back. "Come on Neo, let's leave him to his punishment."

You turn your head back, but feel something like a hat on your head. When you pull it off, you see that it's Yang's top.

Y/N: "Y-Yang!? You DO realize there are-"

Your head swivels towards her, but she's wearing a tank top.

Yang: "Pervert." She says with a smile.

Y/N: "That may be true, but you-"

Yang: "You have quite an impressive boner there. Gotta go, bye!"

She and Neo run up the stairs, leaving you all alone. Shaking your head, you get back to cleaning the room, your boner going away due to lack of... distractions. After another ten minutes of cleaning and checking over everything, you're done.

Y/N: "*sniff* I should probably take a bath. I think either Qrow or Jaune spilled alcohol all over me or something and besides, I feel sweaty." You say to yourself.

Making sure nobody else is home to see the embarrassment of an outfit you have on, you grab some normal clothes and head to the bathroom, struggling to take off the outfit that has constricted your body for too long. There are marks left on your skin from where they were the tightest and your junk feels much better. You sit on a stool to wash your skin and hair, the shampoo feeling great as you run your fingers through your hair to get everything. You learned the hard way that washing underneath the scales on your left arm and right leg is imperative.

Y/N: "I know I've said this before, but never again will I forget what cold baths feel like. Hot water's really where it's at."

You hear the door open and your head instantly goes towards the sound. Yang's standing there, fully naked.

Y/N: "I-I-I- Yang! I thought you went with the others?" You quickly turn away from her in embarrassment. Not gonna lie, her body is amazing. "And besides, are you sure you should be in here with that arm on?"

Yang: "Yeah... You see, I told a little lie. Said I wasn't feeling well. Truth is, I just wanted to be alone with you..." she says seductively. "As for my arm, it's waterproof. Plain and simple."

Y/N: "W-Well, uh, uh, uh, I'm just washing myself off and-" A soft sensation caresses your back. "Yang, what are you doing?"

Yang: "Washing your back of course. With that arm, you probably need a little help, right?"

Y/N: "I mean, I guess I cou-" Her hands touch your shoulders, but the soft sensation isn't going away from your back. "Yang, are those-"

Yang: "Yep. What are you going to do about it though?" she asks playfully. "Are you gonna make me stop? Or..."

Her left hand glides down your arm, going down your stomach until...

Y/N: "Y-Yang, that's-"

Yang: "I know. I've been waiting a long time for this and judging by how hard it is, I can tell you have too. Just relax, okay?"

**LEMON START, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**

Yang starts pumping your cock up and down. This plus the soft sensation of her breasts on your back makes it hard to hold back from her, but you endure.