[Taehyung black hair though

[Taehyung black hair though.]

"Waah Mrs.Jeon is really spoiling you Taetae," Jimin said in awe as he saw Taehyung shining in his new suit.

Taehyung stood in front of the mirror looking at himself as he smiled, saying "It's really beautiful," he looked at Jimin, remarking, "oh you too look handsome the suit really suits you."

[Jimin is blond

[Jimin is blond.]

"Oh! Really, but I don't like red." Jimin said, remembering how Taehyung sees him as red.

Jungkook entered the room without knocking, wondering how long they were intending on taking in order to change.

"Wow mom really took care of you Taehyung you look- ah you are actually shining," Jungkook said while playfully placing his hand on his eyes as if trying to block out the imaginary light coming from Taehyung.

"Why am I starting to get worried? I feel like its bad on me. Do I need to change back to my own clothes?"

Both Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other then laughed suddenly leaving Taehyung dumbfounded.

"WHAT IS IT? Stop with the teasing both of you," Taehyung whined while slightly yelling.

"No you look perfectly fine." Jungkook said checking himself in the mirror in front of him one last time, "How do I look? Handsome? Outstanding? I think I will outshine the event today," he said as he brushed away some hair strands from his forehead.

" Jungkook said checking himself in the mirror in front of him one last time, "How do I look? Handsome? Outstanding? I think I will outshine the event today," he said as he brushed away some hair strands from his forehead

[Jungkook in black suit = perfection]

"You look hideous, like a black beast," Jimin replied to him while sticking out his tongue at Jungkook.

"You have no taste in fashion," Jungkook sighed, looking at Jimin, who was giggling in the mirror's reflection.

The three young boys finally left the guest room and went to the event, a little bit late, but who cared. It was already 9 pm, Jungkook went to look for his mother, leaving Jimin and Taehyung alone.

"Do you wanna look around?" Jimin asked Taehyung receiving a nod from him.

"Waah everything here is beautiful, the colors are- I can't really find enough words to describe their beauty."

Jimin watched Taehyung carefully, as he was looking around the art exhibition, Taehyung usually stood a couple of minutes taking in the painting, looking at every detail.

After looking at 6 paintings, Taehyung stopped to look at the 7th, but it felt different, something strange, he took closer steps towards the painting as he started to caress it with his hand, then his long curved fingers traced the name of the artist.

"Kim V," he said out loud, a smile was left on his face, actually a mixed smile with a sad expression.

Jimin placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder worriedly asking, "Are you okay? Do you feel tired?" Taehyung shook his head still looking at the painting as if he was watching a movie not wanting anyone to interrupt it, the painting was talking to him, only him.

◆◇◆◇↯◆◇◆◇↯◆◇◆◇↯◆◇◆◇

I want you guys to know that this book is gonna have a collaboration starting chapter 25.

Prison in Colors is going to collide worlds with another book named Illusion originally written by narimanetaman but because both our accounts got deleted, Illusion is currently not published; however when the book is up, the collaborated chapters won't change.