"Yeah, I'm fine thanks."

"Oh my gosh, she is beautiful." Carolina gushes as I move towards her with Valentina who has her eyes open and is staring at her.

That's also something she does a lot.

She just stares at people.

She has such big eyes and she just stares and it's like she doesn't blink or anything.

"Oh my gosh, she just stares." Carolina smiles and laughs loudly and Valentina squirms in my arms.

"Would you like to hold her?" I ask and she nods and I move Valentina into her arms and she squeals a little.

"It's been so long since I held a baby." We walk back into the living room and Neymar and Davi both smile as we walk back into the living room.

"I remember when I had to carry you about like this Davi. Your dad was always so scared to drop you." Carolina laughs and rocks Valentina in her arms.

"Really?" Daiv asks and looks at his parents.

"Yep, you were so small I thought I was going to break you." Neymar ruffles Davi's hair and then Davi lifts up his arms and flexes.

"Well I'm big and strong now." He kisses his arms making us all laugh.

"Are you as big and strong as me?" Neymar asks and then flexes his arms and it is literally the hottest thing I have ever seen.

"No, I think Davi's stronger." I say smug and look between Neymar and Davi's arms.

"I knew it!" Davi screams and jumps onto of his dad and climbs all over his head and body.

We all laugh and then I hear my phone ringing from the bedroom and I quickly go an answer my phone.

"Hello?" I ask and hold the cold phone to my ear.

 "Scout it me," Kaya shouts and breathes out heavily. "My water's just broke. I'm heading to the hospital and I would love for you and Nemar to be ther and I know Carolina and Davi are due over but even if you bring them."

"They're here Kaya, but we''l figure something out. Even if I only come. I promise I will be there." I say and she hangs up the phone quickly go out to tell Neymar and everyone.

"Guys Kaya is going to the hospital, her water's just broke and she wants us to be ther and she even said Carolina and Davi can come to but only if you two want to." I tell them and I look at Neymar and he stand up followed by Davi.

"I'm going to come, I love Kaya and Marc." Davi announces maing Neymar smile.

"Do you want to come?" I ask Carolina but the moment I finish my question she yawns.

Very loudly.

It make us all laugh.

"Sorry, I'm really tired." She blushes with a giggle.

"Carolina, you go to bed, you don't need to come."  I say and she nods.

"Tell Kaya that I wish her the best and I'm sorry that I can't come." She say and she hands me over Valentina. Davi, Neymar and I then all get ready, getting our jackets on and all give Carolina a hug before we go out and ito Neymar's car and drive to the hospital.

--------------------------

We arrive at the hospital and I hold onto Davi's hand with one hand while holding Valentina in a baby carrier. 

"Is Kaya having a baby?" He asks, looking up at me with  beautiful smile.

"Yeah." I answer.

"Is she having a boy or girl?" He asks as we walk up to the reception area and Neymar asks where Kaya's room is.