Chapter 16: Loren's Match

ابدأ من البداية

"GAH!"

He skidded backward with a scowl on his face and touches his bleeding chest. I stared at him for a while before letting a sigh. This is starting to get me bored.

'I even had this wound on my left shoulder. Tsk!' I mentally scowled.

I sheathed my katana and strap it on my back. His scowl became intense and he lunged at me again. But to his dismay, I didn't move in my spot. He tried to stab me in the stomach but I immediately duck down. He prepared his right foot and kicked me on the face. But before his foot reaches me, I jump in the air and kicked upside his head. He used my force to summersault and kick me too in the head.  I immediately grab his foot with my right hand and twisted it. He used his other foot to kick on the floor and twist his whole body on the way where I want to twist his foot. I widen the distance of my legs from one another to gain more balance and force, my left foot in front and the right foot on the back. I pulled his foot so that my left hand can also grip his leg. I saw him slightly lose his balance. With my two hands on his leg, I shifted my weight on my right foot and twisted my torso on the other side and threw him on the wall that is still not broken. He slammed his back and created a dent on the wall. He slid down and loudly groaned in pain. He harshly shook his head from side to side before lunging at me and trying to stab me with his kunai. I tried dodging everything without moving from my spot. He tried to stab me once again and I only dodge with stoic emotion.

"WHY!" stab, dodge.

"DID YOU!" stab, dodge.

"SHEATHED!" stab, dodge.

"YOUR KATANA!" stab, stab, dodge, dodge.

He tried to kick me but I kick his feet away first. I leaped in the air to deliver a strong roundhouse kick on his left side. I gently landed on the floor as he slammed his right arm to the wall. I secretly threw two kunai, which has explosive tags each, to both of his side meters away from him and gave him enough time to stand up. His wound opened even more while he spitted out some blood.

I stared at him emotionlessly as he regained his composure. I saw determination on his face so I'm guessing that he won't surrender. But because I'm me, I'm planning to make him surrender before the situation gets sticky, especially with him loosing blood.

"You're bleeding a lot" I informed when he finally stood up. "If I were you, I'll forfeit this match before I lose more blood"

He stared hard at my bleeding shoulder for a moment before slowly but firmly shook his head from side to side.

'Determination is your strong point, but it can also be your downfall' I mentally sighed.

I shrug my right shoulder before I drew two kunai and threw the first at him. He skidded to his left, but not enough to reach my waiting kunai.

'So you suffered more injuries to your right when you slammed on the wall ey' I mentally concluded.

I threw the other kunai at him again and he skidded to his left again until he unconsciously reached the explosive kunai and explodes and because of the impact, his body flew at the opposite direction and met the other waiting explosive kunai. Because of that it created even more mess.

His body once again flew on the middle of the arena and land near in front of me. I looked down at him, my right eyebrow arched upward when I learned that he is still conscious, but his breathing is very heavy.

"I told you to surrender" I whispered but enough for him to hear me.

He snaps his head upward and immediately stood up despite the pain and skidded backward to have enough space between us. He performed a series of hand signs and shouted. "Lightning style! Lightning tornado!" then his body started to produce and release lightning that slowly circled him until it made a small like tornado.