Chapter Eleven: All Might

Start from the beginning

"I need you to take him to the front entrance, immediately Tsu and don't look back, I'm trusting you with his life right now" I tell her looking deep into her eyes and she slowly nods and takes off with him.

I look back at my father one last time before adrenaline starts pumping through my veins as I run off towards Izuku to help, Mineta yells but we didn't care. Izuku couldn't let All Might die and I couldn't let Izuku, my best friend since I was just a kid die either. Izuku runs in front of me jumping towards All Might when the warp gate appears right in front of us. A explosion happens making the gate shimmer away, I'd know that explosion sound from anywhere.

"GET THE HELL OUTTA MY WAY DEKU!" Katsuki yells while grabbing the warp gate and holding him down in place, ice then spreads down the villain that is holding All Might keeping it in place.

"One of your poorly trained thugs told me you're here because you think you can kill All Might" Todoroki stated plainly, All Might then jumped from the villains grasps, immediately grunting in pain from the wound.

"Are you okay?" Izuku asks All Might, as Kirishima jumps over to hit Shigaraki but misses.

"Damn! That was gonna be cool" Kirishima says.

"Guess I found your body that time, ya smoky bastard!" Katsuki tells Kurogiri.

"The symbol of Peace will not be defeated by delinquents like you" Todoroki tells the villains.

"Kacchan? everyone?" Izuku stated surprised at their arrival, Katsuki looked over to me examining me, his eyes going wide at the sight of my now bruising throbbing arm.

"Kurogiri, How could you, let this brat get the best of you? You've gotten us into a real jam here" Shigaraki told him angerly.

"Heh, you got careless, you dumb villain. It wasn't hard to figure you out" Katsuki said laughing "Only certain parts of you turn into that smoking warp gate, you used that mist to hide your actual body as a kind of distraction, thinking that made you safe, that's why we missed".

"But if you didn't have a body you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor, right? Your not immune to physical attacks if they're well aimed" Katsuki said while Kurogiri struggled a bit making him activate small explosions "Don't move! You try anything funny and I'll blow your ass up right now".

"Now that doesn't sound very heroic Katsuki" I laughed telling him, making him smile at the sound of my voice.

"Nomu" Shigaraki says and the monster falls into the warp gate making me get into fighting position. We all gasped at the Nomu and how it broke its body apart.

"How is that thing still moving?" I question as I now stood on one side of Todoroki and Izuku on the other.

"Stay back everybody!" All Might tells us, the Nomu broke through the ice then someone rebuilt its arms and legs.

"What is this? I thought you said his power was shock absorption" All Might inquired.

"I didn't say that was his only quirk, he also has super regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you on even at 100% of your power, he's basically a highly efficient punching bag that hits back" Shigaraki tells him making us all on extra guard now.

"First we need to free our method of escape" Shigaraki says making me look to Katsuki "Get him Nomu".

"NO!" I scream but a large explosion pushes us back, after the dust settled I quickly stood up.

"KATSUKI" I screamed out but then realized he was right next to us on the ground unharmed, I crouched down placing my hand on his knee.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking in those familiar red eyes.