47: SATURDAY

PRISS

My eyes opened slowly as my body felt fatigue, the first thing I set my eyes on was a chubby looking rough man with a tatttoed body that was irritating holding a gun sitted at the entrance, instantenously, my eyes roamed around the room, it was foreign, I'd never been here, different smells choked me as my eyes trailed...

"Hey, yo awake?", the chubby man asked while I eyed him before replying, "What am I doing here?"

The door creaked open before he could respond, my eyes met with Jabal's who wore a wicked smile.

"Awake sis?", he asked foolishly

"No, I'm just testing my pupil, stupid
question", I hissed

He cackled for like forever before stopping with a stern look that almost made me squirm on the seat. It was at that moment I realized I was tied to a chair and I wondered what was wrong.

Last I could remember was visiting Jabal's house with the lawyer reading out the will , so how on earth did I get here? Maybe I was drugged but how possible is that? I didn't drink or eat anything there upon all the pressures from Paula and Zuleha as well as the so called other family members.

Could it be when we visited  dad's grave where I had to visit the restroom and got back feeling thirsty while I drank water from the bottle water I bought.

Yes, that was when it happened, I'd left my bag in care of mom's cousin who somehow seemed like the most sincere person there and had gotten back to drink the water which led me to this god-forsaken place.

"Earth to lovely sis", Jabal shouted snapping his fingers at my face.

I gave him a wry look while he smiled before prattling, "You're a beauty to behold sis, no wonder Cliff is head over heels, so if you wanna go back to your crazy Cliff who has been disturbing my ear drums for the past hours, you'll gonna do as I say or else heads will roll".

I scoffed before smirking. It seems this guy needs to be in the asylum and whereas how many hours have I spent in this ugly place?

"Did you use charm or what?", I questioned furiously.
.
"You say what?"

"What do you want from me and whereas where is this place?"

An ugly smile crept up his face.

"Anyway, you've been here for just five hours and your phone is already buzzing especially from that bastard"

My anger got incensed.

"Don't you dare call him a bastard!"

Jabal smirked before lowering his body so as to look directly at me.

"Guess you're madly in love with that motherfucker", and I spat on his face in the next second or millisecond.

"You bitch!", Jabal roared looking fired up, I feared he might do something stupid.

"What do you want?", he glowered at me before ushering the ugly man and the other scary beasts he came in with out of the room leaving only the two of us.

"Lemme share my secret with you, this beautiful place is my abode where my babies are, It's my drug ring"

My jaw dropped to the floor, so this guy runned a drug ring, certainly he's involved in the case Davies is currently working on. I just pray he gets apprehended soon.

"Firstly, you gonna transfer all the properties bequeathed to you to your lovely little brother"

"You mean kelly?"